Congrats Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Gree

Post Count

Congrats Gree

I see what you did there. What a wizard wheeze to celebrate the Month of Mayhem.

- Commence the month halfway through the calendar month.
    - Arbitrarily select a war period of 11 hours, a number with no symbolic or practical relationship to anything, to confuddle half the game-playing world.
    - Confuse the playing population further by severing the link between points scored and ranking awarded.

Consciously Crafted Chaos to celebrate your third anniversary. I, for one, applaud your satiric strategy.

An absolute masterclass in how I shall be running my own programme management from now on.

Mwahahaha. Off to take my meds.

y u yous to many words and y so big words ? Y?
    Proud owner of the Pimp's Lowrider

Post Count
    Becoz I can rite English lyk wot it is ment to B wrote? Lol. Unlike you, my dear friend, Malodorous. Irony, spelling and grammar are clearly beyond your grasp, my love, but thank you for your constructive critique. xoxo
    Last edited by Ciara; 08-16-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes agree ciara good rant a celebration was a 11hour battle great suprise. i wonder what genius came up with the idea. Where is the street assault?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great a 11hr battle when most of it in the UK was during the night

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I personally loved the war happening while I slept! Meant I got to do F all lol thanks gree. First war for a long time that hasn't affected my sleep

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    At this point it's just pathetic. Your entire game depends upon the players, not anyone outside the top whatever it it where you stop spending gold. Gree knows all those players are going to play, so why should they care about the majority of their population, the free players? Can't you tell gree? These 24/11hr wars suck. A lot. Like a ton. You get it? Take some advice and listen to the people that you made this game for. It might help in the future. A waiter never selects the main course for a diner does he/she?
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think Gree planned the Street Assault in that 11 hour period nd their mods were incompetent to deliver it in time..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt - Kill MNSH View Post
    I think Gree planned the Street Assault in that 11 hour period nd their mods were incompetent to deliver it in time..
    You saying the Gree Mods are incompetent....pmsl

Lurker
    Post Count

Golduse

Started on Why the gold cost in US is just 25% for more gold! Than in Europe. Seen friends ss of 1950 gold with accessories, at $29,99, but 1500 in Europe har a tag of $115 where I live.
    So no Wonder Why so many us players make greate score, without loosing their home

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    .... 1950 gold is not $29.99 lol
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    .... 1950 gold is not $29.99 lol
    Inflation is a sonofagun! Prices back in the 50's musta been real low.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Where is gree? Sleeping on our cash instead of responding?
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Lurker
    Post Count
    May seem off topic but can anyone explain the pairing algorithm for syn battles? To have an 11 hour battle with 2/3 of the matches with opponents that were at least 2 million stronger defense than our offense combined with points scored being delinked from rankings ... The anniversary celebration indeed seems like a cruel joke

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Knujoh View Post
    Started on Why the gold cost in US is just 25% for more gold! Than in Europe. Seen friends ss of 1950 gold with accessories, at $29,99, but 1500 in Europe har a tag of $115 where I live.
    So no Wonder Why so many us players make greate score, without loosing their home
    The 1950 gold for $29.99 is a one time deal for new players and can only be bought within 3 days of joining game

Back Alley Network