Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Fusing EPIC armor thread results

Only results for fusing Epic armors together.

I have fused two combos

Tectonic Mantle (mono earth) + Northerner's Battlegear (mono water) = Swampstone Platemail (legendary water/earth)

Tectonic Mantle (mono earth) + Aegis of Sky Majesty (fire/air) = Wicker Mantle (legendary mono Fire)

Both times i fused only epics I got legendary armors.

On standby to fuse; two Blazeborne Vanguard and one Northerner's Battlegear.

Anyone have better luck?
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Sorry, but most people prefer to keep their epics. Why would you fuse away your epics?

Quote Originally Posted by ZyXanthus View Post
    Sorry, but most people prefer to keep their epics. Why would you fuse away your epics?
    Blaze, Northerner's and Tect aren't really epics anymore. Although they are all technically 5* armor, their stats are on par with those of eb+ in same mono elements these days, and they are actually quite a bit lower than the new dual element eb+ armors after guild bonus'. Therefore, they are basically useless anymore for anyone who can get to lvl 43 on the eb. By fusing, he has a shot at a better epic that he would actually use.
    Last edited by B Legit; 08-15-2014 at 01:04 PM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by ZyXanthus View Post
    Some people fuse away their bad epics such as the Blazeborne one. Those epics usually consist of really low stats that a plus version of a Legendary can compare to.

+1 for B-Legit, Some people who have been playing a while have many epics. And the original mono epics are pretty week. I have a second Aegis of Sky Majesty maxed, that is why i used the other one to fuse. I have a guildie with 4 notherners . The game evolves very quickly that as the weeks go by the epics add up and this thread has its place IMO.
    Smiley V3

I've fused away plenty of Blazebornes and Komodos, one Beastmaster, one Maelstrom, and probably a bit more (probably 14 epics or so in total) and have not received an epic in return. :/
    no

Just fused a Blazeborn (level 32) with Beastmaster (level 99) = Cyclops Battlegear (level 66)

was hoping for dragonborn aegis. I'm 0 for 4 in fussing epics together. Gree you should increase the odds of getting an epic when you fuse two epics together.
    Smiley V3

I fused moontide and blaze and got wicker mantle.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

I fused a Northeners and Druidic Platemail hoping for Aquatic, but got a legendary, think it was Clayplate.

I've fused 3 epics in a month now. The first one took 9 failures, the other two happened quickly. I just assume each one takes a while and do cartwheels when I'm wrong.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

fusing epics

Wouldn't it be nice when you fuse 2 epics, you have a chance for an epic+?

Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    I've always wanted this...or even being able to fuse duplicates and receive an upgrade..I.e. two komodos = Odin's call

I've received around 30-40 epics thru fusing... (way more recently...gree must've upped the %) and I've also fused around 40 epics together...the % is the same as fusing 4* (which I believe is bs)
    BTW...if you're wondering why I fuse so many, i fuse epics when I get more than three of the same element combination. I.e. once I had 3 peacocks, I fused my maelstroms ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    Yes it would, sadly this isn't the case. Also, I would like to know if all the new epics they add are fuseable or if they have to sit in the chance chest for a while first? Would hate to think that the money making scheme is so strong that us poor players aren't even able to fuse the latest and greatest armors.

@OP: I have had luck in fusing epics. My first was a tectonic mantle and blazebourne vanguard which resulted in a komodo. Win there. The second time I didn't come out so good. I fused another tectonic with the standard crystal finmail and got an arborsteele. Was hoping for an aquatic battlegear. In either case I was fortunate that the combo didn't revert to 4* status.

Off topic side note: I am still disappointed in the rate at which 4* fuse into 5* as I have only had it happen 3 times in my 6 months of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Head-Hunter Arc View Post
    I would like to know if all the new epics they add are fuseable or if they have to sit in the chance chest for a while first?
    New epics are not available for fusion for a while, if ever.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586