Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Centurion Aegis and Blazeborn Vanguard = Northeners Battlegear.

First time for me that I fused two epics into a new epic, even though much worse than I started with. But as I have the Crystal Finmail, I wouldn't anyway max my Centurion.

I fused 2 legendary Blackfrost raiment and Soulshard raiment and got the epic armor of komodo.

I just fused away a few of my outdated epics, most I got nothing but did get an Earthwardens from Arborsteel + Beastmasters

Quote Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice when you fuse 2 epics, you have a chance for an epic+?
    Yes it would, sadly this isn't the case. Also, I would like to know if all the new epics they add are fuseable or if they have to sit in the chance chest for a while first? Would hate to think that the money making scheme is so strong that us poor players aren't even able to fuse the latest and greatest armors.

@OP: I have had luck in fusing epics. My first was a tectonic mantle and blazebourne vanguard which resulted in a komodo. Win there. The second time I didn't come out so good. I fused another tectonic with the standard crystal finmail and got an arborsteele. Was hoping for an aquatic battlegear. In either case I was fortunate that the combo didn't revert to 4* status.

Off topic side note: I am still disappointed in the rate at which 4* fuse into 5* as I have only had it happen 3 times in my 6 months of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Head-Hunter Arc View Post
    I would like to know if all the new epics they add are fuseable or if they have to sit in the chance chest for a while first?
    New epics are not available for fusion for a while, if ever.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Don't know if anyone has already come up with this idea...

Why don't they just make it so that if you fuse two armor+'s you get a + armor in return. If you fuse 1 regular and one + armor, you can only get a regular. It would make fusion better and give those who can't ever win the guild wars on weekends a chance at getting strong epic + armors just like with chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    New epics are not available for fusion for a while, if ever.
    Yeah, that is some dumb money grubbing stuff there. Like gree saying, "pay us or you will suck".

Just fused Sharksteel this morning so they've released now epics for fusion. I'm also hearing that Primordial Hide is also fusible which would be interesting since it's not even a month old yet. If that's the case they really need to make "All Seeing Aegis" fusible so regular players have a better chance of getting a decent fire/water epic. It's a week older than Primordial Hide..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Just fused Sharksteel this morning so they've released now epics for fusion. I'm also hearing that Primordial Hide is also fusible which would be interesting since it's not even a month old yet. If that's the case they really need to make "All Seeing Aegis" fusible so regular players have a better chance of getting a decent fire/water epic. It's a week older than Primordial Hide..... lol
    Primordial, undead robes and sharksteel are fusable. Same thing happend with peacock anf firestorm, they were both quite new and made fusable. If new chest epics are going to made fusable that fast, Gree should also make old war epics fusable. Chest epics are now harder to get because of rings and amulets.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Primordial, undead robes and sharksteel are fusable. Same thing happend with peacock anf firestorm, they were both quite new and made fusable. If new chest epics are going to made fusable that fast, Gree should also make old war epics fusable. Chest epics are now harder to get because of rings and amulets.
    Agreed although the mega gem spenders would disagree. I'd like to see a way to get at a plus epic through fusion also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Agreed although the mega gem spenders would disagree. I'd like to see a way to get at a plus epic through fusion also.
    I don't think they would have a problem with Runic Robes and Bronze Chromatic Mantle becomming fusable

Chest Epics aren't harder to get. The percentage is the exact same, the difference is now instead of 3 and 4* fodder you get rings and ammies in their place much more often. War epics should never fusable, if people want a war epic, get it in war. That's why they are called "war" epics.

Also I doubt All-Seeing becomes fusable. F/W is still most valuable element combo in the game and people will spend gems in chest going for it.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    War epics should never fusable, if people want a war epic, get it in war. That's why they are called "war" epics.
    Well if a war epic should remain war epic, then chest epics should remain chest epics.

IMO an old war epic is worth less then a new chest epic.
    Last edited by MisterT; 12-19-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Well if a war epic should remain war epic, then chest epics should remain chest epics.

IMO an old war epic is worth less then a new chest epic.
    Anyone can get a chest epic through chance chests by plunking down enough money.

On the flipside, no matter how much money they spend, only a limited number of people can get War epics. Thus, War epics will always be more rare. For many, they are a trophy due to this fact.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 12-23-2014 at 08:01 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Kerstman's Shroud + Centurion Aegis = Vesture of Frost
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586