Must band "0" IPH players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Must band "0" IPH players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Must band "0" IPH players

There are so many players who are destroying the image of crime city. IPH is "0" is ridiculous and agree must band them. There is one player C-Money level 250 and over 100 mill att and def, he always attacked and robbed me. I can not attack on him because he has nothing to loose. Why they are playing and harassing others?! Gree think about it please.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's all part of the game...
    Everyone can play the game however they want. The only things u can do are either ignore him, or cry about it on the forums...

Don't like it? Maybe this game is not for you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by firstaid View Post
    There are so many players who are destroying the image of crime city. IPH is "0" is ridiculous and agree must band them. There is one player C-Money level 250 and over 100 mill att and def, he always attacked and robbed me. I can not attack on him because he has nothing to loose. Why they are playing and harassing others?! Gree think about it please.
    The problem is imbalance., a few months ago most players complained about low IPH players being able to attack high IPH players and temporarily Gree fixed the player match ups to provide better balance. Then a small but vocal minority complained about the balance and gree reduced the IPH balance in the matching algorithm. That's why recently you've seen more of these types of match ups where you can't retaliate back.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Some of them are crybabies who've sold all their own hood because they didn't like being robbed.

If you don't want them sniffing around either (a) collect on time, (b) sell your buildings, or (c) quit. Just don't give them links. But it's not like they're taking real money.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Wanting all 0 iph accounts "Banned" just because you get attacked by one is just stupid. I've got a 2nd account that has a big fat 0 next to iph but that account was specifically created as an energy account for SLTQ.

Post Count
    I wouldn't mind if Gree mixed up the rival list every once in a while. I have had the same guy in my hood every hour on the hour for 2 months straight. Done all the usual tricks like changing collection times, stopping collecting for a while, never leaving links etc, and it is apparent that he is in my hood that often because he knows of my income and can always find me on the rival list.

With the alleged tens of thousands of players playing this game, it would be nice if it weren't so damn easy for him. I would like someone else to get a shot every once in a while.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree u cannot ban anyone for a style of play that is within the structure of the game...no matter how annoying it is. However, just like so many of the problems Gree has created by causing the game to become a "campers" game, the solution would be to give an incentive for actually playing the game. The more robberies u perform, the more fights u win, the more jobs u complete should all lead to being stronger than those that do not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctrbar View Post
    I agree u cannot ban anyone for a style of play that is within the structure of the game...no matter how annoying it is. However, just like so many of the problems Gree has created by causing the game to become a "campers" game, the solution would be to give an incentive for actually playing the game. The more robberies u perform, the more fights u win, the more jobs u complete should all lead to being stronger than those that do not.
    I agree. I want to keep robbing and using my stamina. But then I won't be able to complete certain events
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Post Count
    The solution is pretty simple - BRING BACK THE OLD RIVALS LIST.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I wouldn't mind if Gree mixed up the rival list every once in a while. I have had the same guy in my hood every hour on the hour for 2 months straight. Done all the usual tricks like changing collection times, stopping collecting for a while, never leaving links etc, and it is apparent that he is in my hood that often because he knows of my income and can always find me on the rival list.

With the alleged tens of thousands of players playing this game, it would be nice if it weren't so damn easy for him. I would like someone else to get a shot every once in a while.
    Valid point. Some variation is warranted.

On the bright side, think of what a sad and lonely life that guy has if he is spending all day looking for you in his rivals list.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Valid point. Some variation is warranted.

On the bright side, think of what a sad and lonely life that guy has if he is spending all day looking for you in his rivals list.
    That thought has occurred to me....LOL!

Post Count
    the only time i begrudge someone robbing me is when they have zero or close to zero IPH
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    the only time i begrudge someone robbing me is when they have zero or close to zero IPH

I can understand that, but it makes me think of another question......what is the IPH of people that are getting robbed by people with 0 IPH? My understaning is that rivals are based off A/D as well as matching income, I have high income so I never see one, but I am real curious how low your IPH would have to be to see this? What is the range?

Post Count
    not sure about range , my IPH is $2million but i get allsorts on my rival list from massive IPH to virtually zero , the stats always vary hugely as well so im not sure what they base that rivals list on these days . same in battles i always match against people that just wipe the floor with me !!
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    IPH, unfortunately, is a very low factor in the algorithm. I'm at 46m. The highest i've seen was around 80m (dudeman?), the lowest around 0m.