Case/lock box events

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should the odds in case/lock box events be given in full to the MW community

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

68 95.77%
  • No

3 4.23%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Case/lock box events

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Case/lock box events

Ok, most lotteries give you the odds. Not sure what laws they are subject to, if anyone knows (for certain, please dont speculate) feel free to comment on thread with details.

Should gree disclose the odds (in full; if your odds change per item received this info should be included) to us the consumer.

This is an unrestricted age game and gambling is now a prominent part of it, what are your thoughts on the increase in chance events?....
    Last edited by bam bam.; 08-14-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Id like to get a hundred votes on this one.

Post Count
    Voted.

Voted No because I would only care to see the info if I used gold on them. However I will never use gold on case events so the events don't matter. To me personally of course.
    TKM - OFFICER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    Voted.

Voted No because I would only care to see the info if I used gold on them. However I will never use gold on case events so the events don't matter. To me personally of course.
    So you wouldn't even be interested in knowing the "free" and "cash" open odds?. Wouldn't knowing the difference enlighten you to knowing if "cash" opens are actually worth it over "free" ones?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Of course yes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have never gotten to 10/10 or 25/25 before. I actually have never gotten above 5/25. And that is opening over 50 boxes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    So you wouldn't even be interested in knowing the "free" and "cash" open odds?. Wouldn't knowing the difference enlighten you to knowing if "cash" opens are actually worth it over "free" ones?
    I hate *******s like that who just vote against it for no good reason. When you are gambling, you want to know your odds. Its your right to know them so you know how to spend your money. We all know we will get screwed but anything will help.

I do know what "low" chance means in percent. I don't know what "medium" chance means either. All we know is gold is 100% because it clearly says 100 percent. I don't like all this hidden stuff. I do thin GREE plays around with the number of the open chances. I believe cash opens were down to 10% chance one day. I think free is now 1% chance to open.

Sounds like we need to report this game so it can get a gambling license.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another great poll bam bam. Keep 'em coming!
    Through chaos comes clarity

Post Count
    I'm not trying to be "that guy". It's just how I honestly feel, knowing the odds won't effect how I approach the case events. I only use cash opens, I only open when I can, I don't set timers and I don't go out of my way to open a case every hour. And this is going back playing case events with gree for almost 3 years & I've completed 10/10 many times.

If this poll was setup just to bash the other opinion then why have a poll at all?
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    100% chance of what though? Getting a unit that's already been dropped? I got 5 of the same on the bounce in the last event. The odds, algorithmic chance and methodologies should be made available, they seem to skew each event. Great poll.

Post Count
    I'm not trying to be "that guy". It's just how I honestly feel, knowing the odds won't effect how I approach the case events. I only use cash opens, I only open when I can, I don't set timers and I don't go out of my way to open a case every hour. And this is going back playing case events with gree for almost 3 years & I've completed 10/10 many times.

If this poll was setup just to bash the other opinion then why have a poll at all?
    There is a such thing as a bad opinion. Regardless of the rate of open, I will approach the crates the same way but the big difference when my money is on the line, I want to know odd. I know I can always get 9/10 of the items BUT what is the odd of getting the 10th? I think its one percent but who knows. It could be 0.5 or .001.

You should want to know your odds for anything you do. Its like going to the doctors for a very important surgery and he tells you that you have a "low" or "Medium" chance of surviving it. You would not want to hear that. You want to hear the number, not just low or medium. Low or medium gives GREE the chance to play with the odds. The crate event where I got 16 sorry in a row on the first day proves this.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

No bashing mate, just checking

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    There is a such thing as a bad opinion. Regardless of the rate of open, I will approach the crates the same way but the big difference when my money is on the line, I want to know odd. I know I can always get 9/10 of the items BUT what is the odd of getting the 10th? I think its one percent but who knows. It could be 0.5 or .001.

You should want to know your odds for anything you do. Its like going to the doctors for a very important surgery and he tells you that you have a "low" or "Medium" chance of surviving it. You would not want to hear that. You want to hear the number, not just low or medium. Low or medium gives GREE the chance to play with the odds. The crate event where I got 16 sorry in a row on the first day proves this.
    I think the pole is answering the over all view of the community. 50 more votes n I'll call it lol. Don't get too hung up on old mate. Thanks for the support on the pole.

Post Count
    I think the pole is answering the over all view of the community. 50 more votes n I'll call it lol. Don't get too hung up on old mate. Thanks for the support on the pole.
    You made this poll to get honest feedback and when people just vote dishonestly, it just annoys me. I've been fighting for change in MW since 2012 and some of the changes I fought for have happened but people like that make it harder because for all we know, GREE looks at that one guy and make choices.

Post Count

Comparing important surgery to a pay to play moblie game isn't fair. My money is never on the line for case events, they have been proven to not be worth the gamble. And knowing the odds will not change this for me. I understand your view, I'm not bashing it at all. This is strictly my opinion and speak just for myself.

You made this poll to get honest feedback and when people just vote dishonestly, it just annoys me. I've been fighting for change in MW since 2012 and some of the changes I fought for have happened but people like that make it harder because for all we know, GREE looks at that one guy and make choices.
    What do you mean by "vote dishonestly"? I voted my opinion but because it isn't your opinion it's a wasn't a honest vote? Man that's some backwards thinking
    Last edited by Jaded Fusion; 08-16-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    TKM - OFFICER