Another thread about the energy glitch - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another thread about the energy glitch

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Such as the "discount" or "counterfeit" gold that seems to be out there?? Where did that long thread go anyways??? Poof it was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    I'll say it again, you are worried about people glitching energy when there's so much other more serious things going on? Do a bit of research.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    I'll say it again, you are worried about people glitching energy when there's so much other more serious things going on? Do a bit of research.
    With all due respect mickymac (and I mean that, you're a veteran and a class act), the majority of MW community isn't aware of the other serious things going on to which you refer and may never be. This is the most obvious and blatant injustice in the game atm and it deserves the immediate attention of Gree. Once this is fixed people can simmer back down and then begin to do more research until the next big thing bubbles to the top.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Please enlighten us

Quote Originally Posted by Systematrix View Post
    With all due respect mickymac (and I mean that, you're a veteran and a class act), the majority of MW community isn't aware of the other serious things going on to which you refer and may never be. This is the most obvious and blatant injustice in the game atm and it deserves the immediate attention of Gree. Once this is fixed people can simmer back down and then begin to do more research until the next big thing bubbles to the top.

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    *****ing and complaining always works lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The best way to stop the energy glitch is for GREE to set the energy per kill higher as opposed to the number of hits or kills needed, the glitch feeds off of the energy needed to get one hit and regen the energy of one hit. If someone has +3 regen(6 total), it would take them 200 minutes to regen 1200 energy. That's 3 hours and 20 minutes(roughly) on a single boss, they would only be able to glitch 7 bosses in 24 hours in a 72 hour LTQ, 25 missions would make it mathematically impossible to complete it without gold. Gold users on the other hand would only need 2 refills for the same kill. Just my 2 cents but if you can't fix the system, change the business process......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    Before the demise of CJ, he had informed us that this had been reproduced using the feedback given.. That was many many months ago.. Has the knowledge of this been lost with his departure?
    That one was fixed. Players have found a workaround that patch.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    That one was fixed. Players have found a workaround that patch.
    No after that.

Some fool posted the step by step instructions.

The one where you stay logged in. CJ was investigating that one

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Please enlighten us
    There's an entire dark and seedy underworld to MW (as with most pay-to-play games) that neither you nor I want any part of.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsVoice View Post
    The best way to stop the energy glitch is for GREE to set the energy per kill higher as opposed to the number of hits or kills needed, the glitch feeds off of the energy needed to get one hit and regen the energy of one hit. If someone has +3 regen(6 total), it would take them 200 minutes to regen 1200 energy. That's 3 hours and 20 minutes(roughly) on a single boss, they would only be able to glitch 7 bosses in 24 hours in a 72 hour LTQ, 25 missions would make it mathematically impossible to complete it without gold. Gold users on the other hand would only need 2 refills for the same kill. Just my 2 cents but if you can't fix the system, change the business process......
    That's a good idea, but would make us [android users] or those who are clueless of what those glitches all talking about - upset, as probably it would mean MORE GOLD to finish it...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was hoping that they would decrease the gold needed by eliminating the glitch option. My thought process is that some only use the glitch because it is there and would return to using gold if it was not.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KzL View Post
    Can we stop with 10000 post about the glitch USE IT ,DONT USE IT UP TO YOU AND IF UR AN ANGRY ANDROID TUFF LUCK
    Couldnt agree more, theres always gonna be glitches, its all up to the players whther or not to use them.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can someone post how this new energy bug works?

I'm not asking because I want to use it or anything. I just want to know for educational purposes only

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You know there doesn't have to always be glitches. Have you ever played a real game? I have, and more then 1. Yes glitches happen but how the company deals with it matters a lot more. Gree reacts like an ostrich. Why do people spend money here? Is there any good reason to reward bad customer service?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    You know there doesn't have to always be glitches. Have you ever played a real game? I have, and more then 1. Yes glitches happen but how the company deals with it matters a lot more. Gree reacts like an ostrich. Why do people spend money here? Is there any good reason to reward bad customer service?

People spend money on Gree games because they are weak minded addicts who can't help themselves. Hence all the glitches, bugs, hackers, and lack of costumer support won't stop them from buying gold.

It's like smoking cigarettes. People waste $ and their health just because they think its cool just like people here spend gold because they think getting a $200 dollar pixel reward is cool.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    That's a good idea, but would make us [android users] or those who are clueless of what those glitches all talking about - upset, as probably it would mean MORE GOLD to finish it...
    Agree: i/f LTQ shall have 25 levels and already 1st level shall be multiple kills (e.g. 10) and one hit shall be around 2400 energy. So we remove fully beginners from the game.