GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another thread about the energy glitch

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Another thread about the energy glitch

Why? Because it's still there and it needs to be fixed.
    Be INTENSE
    Be the BEST
    Be CHAIRMAN MEOW:

Join World Liberation Army: 757 322 919

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We have enough threads about this issue. Another won't help any further, it will only anger the mods.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can we stop with 10000 post about the glitch USE IT ,DONT USE IT UP TO YOU AND IF UR AN ANGRY ANDROID TUFF LUCK

Post Count
    So have Gree said that people can use the energy glitch? Or is it against the rules? I'm confused..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Another dumb thread!!!!!

iOS - energy glitch
    Android - LTE glitch
    iOS and Android - Raid Boss glitch

No one cares.... I surely don't!! It's just a game.... You don't like certain aspects of it:
    STOP PLAYING!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by menmylac View Post
    Another dumb thread!!!!!

iOS - energy glitch
    Android - LTE glitch
    iOS and Android - Raid Boss glitch

No one cares.... I surely don't!! It's just a game.... You don't like certain aspects of it:
    STOP PLAYING!!!!

Give it to em, finally some sense has been made. They will never learn. Once use to being a whiny b****, always a whiny B***h!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    WOW copy and paste, please put on every thread

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

The teams are still looking for ways to reproduce this and implement a more permanent solution. Thank you for your reports.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why don't you stop with energy events until it's fixed????? Can common sense win here?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seriously, the energies requirement to complete LTQs is so high that gold free players ain't doing it, people using gold think twice about it and people who glitch, keeps getting attack bonuses which only put their attack stats further away versus their defence stats....so I am not sure why the fuss still going on with the energy glitching. And I am sure from all the post above, everyone is kind of sick about the subject. Personally, I don't care what GREE does with the game anymore, they never listen to the players anyway.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

The teams are still looking for ways to reproduce this and implement a more permanent solution. Thank you for your reports.
    You can't reproduce it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    Seriously, the energies requirement to complete LTQs is so high that gold free players ain't doing it, people using gold think twice about it and people who glitch, keeps getting attack bonuses which only put their attack stats further away versus their defence stats....so I am not sure why the fuss still going on with the energy glitching. And I am sure from all the post above, everyone is kind of sick about the subject. Personally, I don't care what GREE does with the game anymore, they never listen to the players anyway.

Exactly Spaceman

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Before the demise of CJ, he had informed us that this had been reproduced using the feedback given.. That was many many months ago.. Has the knowledge of this been lost with his departure?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    Your damn right apollo13 it isnt even About the fun we get, its About howmuch they get....
    So greedy needs to listen to the midrange players and not to there own wallets.
    Last edited by Snatcher; 08-15-2014 at 02:19 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeP7 View Post
    Why? Because it's still there and it needs to be fixed.
    I'll say it again, you are worried about people glitching energy when there's so much other more serious things going on? Do a bit of research.