Tck needs fighters from the uk

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tck needs fighters from the uk

Lurker
    Post Count

Tck needs fighters from the uk

The Crusader Knights (TCK) 112682780 is a TOP 50 Guild!

TCK is looking to recruit at least four active players who reside in the United Kingdom's time zone. We need Welsh, British, Scottish, or Irish warriors to help ensure that we can continuously fight battles and attack guild quests effectively 24 hours a day. TCK will accept individuals or a small group merge that can meet the following minimum requirements:

1. A minimum Attack to Level ratio of 400k to 1 (ie: 40 million attack at level 100).
    2. A minimum of 25,000 CP per war.
    3. A minimum weekly donation of 250,000 gold
    4. Participation in all Guild Quests
    5. Communicate/Chat on KakaoTalk

If you meet these minimums and want to join a Top 50 guild where everyone is active then send a request to: The Crusader Knights 112682780
    THE CRUSADER KNIGHTS

Post Count
    Hi i am Mas. I am L85 35mil so i fit in the 400k to 1 bracket. I live in london but i am on holiday in germany. I can make 25k cp and the rest of req. If im allowed ill request after i come back from holiday. My invite code is 430387723

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Red face TCK still looking for active UK recruits!!!

The Crusader Knights 112682780 are looking for active UK players! We are an very friendly active guild with players from various places! Hope to have you become part of our friendly and active family!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Come one come all. Top 50 guild wants you. Activity is super important. Stats negotiable.