Our anniversary prize from Gree is here! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our anniversary prize from Gree is here!

Post Count
    There is no cake.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redinator View Post
    Since everyone receives the 30,000 cake it has no value. My 30k atk is cancelled by your 30K def. I would of liked a prize based upon your years of playing CC. 30K if 3 year player, 20K for 2 and 10000 for 1.
    You are assuming everyone has the same mods.
    Last edited by Lancelove; 08-14-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Post Count
    Also assuming everyone logs in.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    True, but the refills are still nice. I just notice that it's 30,000/30,000- I wonder if Gree will make a level cap of 300 to end the 3 year anniversary. Probably not but I just like the idea.

And ya, I woulda liked something based on level but what can you do? If Gree had done anything besides what they did they would have risked alienating at least some players. That said, we were told it was "gifts", plural, and obviously the month isn't over.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelove View Post
    You are assuming everyone has the same mods.
    Also the cake comes with a 3% explosive defence modifier

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Glad to hear some positivity around the gift! Enjoy!

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm satisfied.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Gift

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Glad to hear some positivity around the gift! Enjoy!
    Waiting on the next one...M.O.M

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The NSA View Post
    True, but the refills are still nice. I just notice that it's 30,000/30,000- I wonder if Gree will make a level cap of 300 to end the 3 year anniversary. Probably not but I just like the idea.
    If they ever do that, it won't be in time for the 3 year anniversary. With so many people already trying to avoid level gain I can't really see why anyone would want an increased level cap. Really makes little or no difference if the level cap ever increases.

And ya, I woulda liked something based on level but what can you do? If Gree had done anything besides what they did they would have risked alienating at least some players. That said, we were told it was "gifts", plural, and obviously the month isn't over.
    Free gifts already received as part of 3 year anniversary/month of mayhem:

1x exploding cake (30k/30k +3% ex. def)
    3x energy refill
    3x stamina refill

By my count, that's 7 free gifts we've already been given (8 if you count the mod on the cake separately). How many more until we reach your definition of "plural"?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    If they ever do that, it won't be in time for the 3 year anniversary. With so many people already trying to avoid level gain I can't really see why anyone would want an increased level cap. Really makes little or no difference if the level cap ever increases.
    The reason so many people are avoiding level gain is because they don't want to hit the existing lvl cap, and be at the top of a very painful pyramid. Increasing the lvl cap will allow the 250s to score more in battles, not to mention the additional energy gain (which gree probably doesn't want us to have).

Post Count
    Thanks GREE for free items. Interesting. Well played.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    The reason so many people are avoiding level gain is because they don't want to hit the existing lvl cap, and be at the top of a very painful pyramid.
    Increasing level cap just sweeps that mess under the rug to be dealt with later. Not ideal, changes nothing.

Increasing the lvl cap will allow the 250s to score more in battles,
    Even if that happens, and I'm not saying it wouldn't, what would be the actual end result? Increased IP scored overall, maybe a small change in individual ranks? One thing is for sure, changing the mechanics to allow anyone to score more IP without changing their strategy means less gold spent for the same result. So if an increased level cap would also increase scoring, you could call it a reverse-nerfing. Sounds unlikely. An increased cap would probably come with a tweak to IP scoring.

not to mention the additional energy gain (which gree probably doesn't want us to have).
    Having the ability to store more energy would have no effect on regen time, but even if this were a concern for Gree they could just increase the "difficulty" of energy events.