Merger Interest???😜

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Merger Interest???😜

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Merger Interest???😜

We finished top 300 with only about 20 actives, 222 actually but waiting for final Standings to be posted. We are gem free, tho we have 3-4 that use lightly. We have many players who also have accounts in Top 50 guild and they come help us get further in GLTQs and boss events so that a bonus also. Anyway let me know if you have any interest and how many truly active players you have. Always better to play with bigger numbers of peeps. We use group me chat. No hard requirements for contributions, or wd, be active, have fun and we would love to see you in chat but if ur active up to you. Please PM me. Don't care if your guild is top 150, or top 1000, as long as the members you want to bring to merger are active: thanks for looking

We have average guild bonuses:
    Casualty: -14%
    Health Regen: -14%
    Upgrade cost: -26%
    Upgrade time: -23%
    Inf Def: +30%
    Magic Def +20%
    Machine Def +15%
    Beast Def +5%
    Inf ATk +5%
    Guild member increase +28

Lurker
    Post Count

Interesting - similar guild, better bonuses

Hello.

Your guild is quite similar to one that we are now reorganizing. Our bonuses are slightly better, and we could take all twenty of your actives if that is agreeable. We have a couple of spenders but mainly are after fun, no heavy requirements, and folks who participate and enjoy winning through guile instead of spend. We are also affiliated with a top guild that helps with the heavier quests and some of them have secondary accounts in ours.

Interested? Come over to 208 035 513 and have a look about. Our name is Jeepers cReapers, and my avatar name is currently Wertje.

Quote Originally Posted by Rpmjr View Post
    We finished top 300 with only about 20 actives, 222 actually but waiting for final Standings to be posted. We are gem free, tho we have 3-4 that use lightly. We have many players who also have accounts in Top 50 guild and they come help us get further in GLTQs and boss events so that a bonus also. Anyway let me know if you have any interest and how many truly active players you have. Always better to play with bigger numbers of peeps. We use group me chat. No hard requirements for contributions, or wd, be active, have fun and we would love to see you in chat but if ur active up to you. Please PM me. Don't care if your guild is top 150, or top 1000, as long as the members you want to bring to merger are active: thanks for looking

Magic Def +20%
    Machine Def +15%
    Beast Def +5%
    Inf ATk +5%

Post Count

Would consider merger.

Magic Def +20%
    Machine Def +15%
    Beast Def +5%
    Inf ATk +5%
    We are almost identical, maybe slightly higher bonuses. We have purged all non active players and are down to 26 of a possible 42. Merging with another guild at least for the LGQ's seems to make sense. We would also consider joining with either a much stronger or much weaker guild in a sister guild arrangement. Visit us at 417-894-460 or pm me Clarke 815-723-608.

Lurker
    Post Count
    DG2 is searching for active daily players with stats above 25m. We are now at 48 / 48 members, but we have a few mini's in the guild which can go to our sisterguild DG3. We want to become stronger and be a top 150 or top 100 guild, so we only want serious players.

Together we can be a good and strong guild.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still looking, give me a holler

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Day and Knights, is a Top 150 Guild that could take all 20 of your actives if you come over to our side. We could use your current guild as secondary guild for non-actives and recruits. We use Kakao Talk Messenger for our chat app, not sure if that's a dealbreaker or not.

List of current bonuses below, PM me if you are interested. We could break T100 together if we had all of our actives in the same guild.

Current DaK Guild Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate -19%
    Health Regen Time: -19%
    Upgrade Cost -26%
    Building Upgrade Time -37%
    Infantry Defense +45%
    Magic Defense +25%
    Machine Defense +15%
    Beast Defense +10%
    Infantry Attack +15%
    Magic Attack +10%
    Guild Member Increase +32

Thanks,
    Top 200 - Day and Knights - Invite Code: 149397574

Current DaK Guild Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate -19%
    Health Regen Time: -19%
    Upgrade Cost -37%
    Building Upgrade Time -40%
    Infantry Defense +50%
    Magic Defense +35%
    Machine Defense +20%
    Beast Defense +15%
    Infantry Attack +15%
    Magic Attack +10%
    Machine Attack +5%
    Guild Member Increase +32

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still looking, bump it up

Lurker
    Post Count
    We're top 100 guild looking for real active players were 36/52 and have a bunch of bonus .. check us out. PW 779205431

We use palringo to chat

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still looking, bump it up
    Still looking?

CMS is pretty similar to you, some bonuses are higher:
    Casualty: -19%
    Health Regen: -19%
    Upgrade time: -30%
    Magic Def +20%
    Machine Def +15%
    Beast Def +10%
    Inf ATk +15%
    Magic A +10%
    Guild member increase +34

Same attitude - be active, have fun, some light gemming if you like. We use Groupme, also. Out of 35 members, I'd say 20 are very active, 9 more pretty active, five are minis of stronger players who occasionally visit for tougher quests and one is on his way out if we need the room.

Care to join us?

Post Count
    SMP (top50) is looking for a merge. Join us in conversation at https://app.groupme.com/join_group/9900479/cgSLfF

Lurker
    Post Count

We are Intrested in merger

Magic Def +20%
    Machine Def +15%
    Beast Def +5%
    Inf ATk +5%
    Looking for merger we have 44 spots how many do have?

Lurker
    Post Count

We are still looking

Still looking, give me a holler
    We are still looking for a merger we have 44 spots and many bounous end
    Pls email me at
    Stathos@hotmail.com