Old Farts Represent! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Old Farts Represent!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I remember the first time I banked a million.

Now I do that in a day no problem. Hell, one building can do that!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwood rob View Post
    I remember the first time I banked a million.

Now I do that in a day no problem. Hell, one building can do that!
    Lol, me too. I didn't want to spend any of it for a few days afterwards - at least not so my banked cash would fall below a million again!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Another old timer here too. Quit the game TWICE, and once again robbing and building.

I have a soft spot those very first LE sets, Puffy Winter Coat had stats of 16/34, what a bargain for 50 Gold!

Post Count
    I really wanted to get that party jet they released for New Year's Eve 2011. 900 gold for 900ish stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Nice try, bala
    Sounds about right. Next, he'll be posting horrible "advice" again.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Post Count
    in beginning when you were robbing a hood for everything and someone attacked u in the progress they wouldnt get your cash until you picked up the money off the ground u just robbed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I remember my first boss, Archie bollox, cool name I thought, I remember racing through levels until I got to 40 odd & someone told me to stop, I slowed down, couldn't and still can't see the point of not playing a game and I remember talking wistfully about how good it'd be to get 2 or 3k per level. They were less serious days imo, now rank and winning prizes have replaced comradery and fun but despite the game not being what it was it still has it's moments.

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count
    I remember saving for the NC upgrades and having one of the highest IPH without the mods lol
    Now we just jump from one ltb to the next!
    I found a couple of snippets fro the "crime city gazette " that blow from sin mob wrote back in the day
    Roflol
    Enjoy :-
    Today's News. crime city gazette
    CCS Clown Leaders are feeling the heat !!
    Inside local amusement park 3 clown crew bodies found wearing nothing but their clown makeup. and those familiar frozen faces of shear dread sure indicator of one horrific demise !! they were found riding the carousal.... little wooded horses , covered in blood The ever popular hit man EEE was suspected in this massacre !! but our sources inside the police department say their nothing tying him to it .. as always !!!
    Also top story today.
    you all know her and lover her. that wonderful late night talk. superstar!! crimes city's own Oprah !! Ziva that diva of all that is crime time television !!! loved by all and a true cc nation superstar !! while most know as of late sadly shes been sick. while in out of cc national hospital late at night discharged from the hospital ,, walking home on our quite streets she was brutally attacked and robbed by a clown. not of the CCS clown nation Rather a clown from out of town den level 156. this clown we here can only hope this plee for help by our own Ziva .. will be answered by all who love her and consider her a friend get well girl. we're all waiting for the next episode of Ziva tv !!
    Breaking news in the sorted clown love triangle murder /suicide of deluxe and bone crusher
    remember that box hand made love tribute from bone to his number one man deluxe.
    well sources say
    " their was a letter and several audio tapes which are being transcribes as we speak and several locks of hair and what looked like little baby jars with a floating round object in them. which turned out to be one of each clown crew members right nuts . as they were labeled DNA testing is being done now by local forensic pathologist world renowned doctor of death smashpipe. know for his ability to
    to be detail oriented and un questioned medical expertise !! we're sure to have positive results soon. will keep you informed as to who's they are !!
    K clan members have a new mob boss. as I'm sure the bloody ruthless take over by today's announced leader ripper a well deserved placement. as k clan needs a strong leader such as he !! new code of conduct and notice of management changes were released today. speculation in the former k leader disappearance or suspected death !! is as still a Mistry !! sure to find out more in the coming days. So let's all congratulate ripper on a well deserved placement way to go ripper !!
    yesterday's Mayor mc Gree's announcement of the new clown ordnance was over shadowed by sorted clown crew love triangle inside the mayor office while taking heavy criticism over his late night dealings with clown leaders and exposed bribe taking. CCS broklin's (b). giving head as payment !! cast looming skepticism of the plans true nature !!
    it was announced today at the mayors press conference but quickly over shadowed by crazy turn of events !! the conference was suddenly over run with scary looking bikers !!! One lone rider makes he way to the stage. riding his chopper right up to the podium. CCS clown leaders quickly hid behinds local police officers as it was the ruthless cut throat pirate out law biker leader. sinister by nature crime city OG original gangster that hand full puppet master and self proclaimed OVERLORD to all that is clown Blow on crime city's most wanted top ten for over a year now. untouchable by any who dare try to gain power over him police won't dare try to arrest him !! for fear of the 100's of loyal friends and members of his out law gang who surround them all now !!
    the scary leader grabbed the micro phone and had only a few words to say. ""HATERS. don't hate !! appreciate !! affiliate !!! simulate !! "". as he turned to clown leaders who had now come from behind police. sure their was nothing going to happen. when suddenly blow. overlord to all that is clown. grabbed clown leader Brooklyn CCS ( b ) boss of the sorted clown crew drug him to the front of the stage and assassinated him with a 50 cal desert eagle sending brain matter all over the clown crew standing behind him , now cowering in fear. CCS (b) leader now headless still being held up by his collar blow cast his body off the stage right in to local clown supporters who all sat in the front rows eager to hear what sad pathetic lies CCS leader ship had to say. all now mortified at what had just happened. police do nothing as blow got back on his bike cranked it up. and spun his tire in the now dead CCS leader brains .. which were everywhere and then as if they were all signaled !!! The Ruthless band of brothers all cranked their bikes and followed their fearless leader out of town. clown members left crying at their sudden leaders demise were quoted as saying in the aftermath " that blow. our leaders were scared of something like this " whhhhhhhhyyyy. !!!!! " screaming to the gods. clown members all quickly left. sure the jackals are seeing who's in charge now ! will clown members ever learn ?? I don't think so. this is just one of many resent clown leadership murders and still they act and play as clowns.
    until next time !!
    to all who enjoyed this. god bless.
    to all who did not.
    seek help.
    as you are small minded clown and are un aware this is only a game !!
    remember. what blow says
    don't hate !! appreciate !! affiliate !!! simulate !!
    try it.
    you may just have some fun.
    silly little clowns. turn those frowns upside down. lol. you tools !!

And this one :-
    Today's news !!
    Mayor Of Clown Town Speaks Out !!
    Today out side mayor mc Gree's office clown town mayor and his wife , Would You Like Fries With That.. both had lots to say !! ". those who are smart and use this strategy of leaving your building robbed !!! So us clowns can't rob you and only get your explosives that you guys hide as traps ! leaving those clown who are stalkers and losers who live in your hoods and never leave ,, as we think this real POWER !!
    while we clowns are stupid and by attacking you we only leave the doors open to our own hoods only getting robbed and looted for all we have !! you guys take millions from us surly paying for all the explosives we dumb clowns take or blow our selfs up with !! making this just another clown tactic .. making ourselves feel strong in our own little clown minds and amongst our clown peers you might believe that this tactic a good one against clowns !! well you are wrong !!
    we clowns are a stupid bunch and so tied up in this game we can only believe this is real clowns are starving everywhere as we have no clown income anymore !! please if you are one of those smart players like the resistance guys ! please stop as we clown need that money !! our hoods both sad and pathetic no thought or creativity. this stuff is real we only care about making clown rule our only concern. we know not that this is a game and play all day and night. as we have no life's and no real jobs we only have this game and the illusion of power we've created in our heads so please stop playing and having fun ! be pathetic losers like us clowns !! ". mayor me cheese seems to be a delusional man just like his clown town and all it's clown residence. are by far all silly little small minded clowns with no life !! Would You Like Fries With That ,, Stood up beside her husband .. dressed in her best fast food garb. that familiar mc Donald's
    cap on and that crazy clown makeup all clowns seem to ware !! What are we to do ! actually play and have fun enjoy or friend and laugh out loud at clowns everywhere !! Seems the resistance are the only one who get it !!

more news later

Reading them again cracks me up , blow , I salute your creativity !!
    Please read the humor into this , no offence intended ;-)
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Eagle Eye View Post
    I remember saving for the NC upgrades and having one of the highest IPH without the mods lol
    I found a couple of snippets fro the "crime city gazette " that blow from sin mob wrote back in the day
    Roflol
    Inside local amusement park 3 clown crew bodies found wearing nothing but their clown makeup. and those familiar frozen faces of shear dread sure indicator of one horrific demise !! they were found riding the carousal.... little wooded horses , covered in blood The ever popular hit man EEE was suspected in this massacre !! but our sources inside the police department say their nothing tying him to it .. as always !!!
    Also top story today.
    you all know her and lover her. that wonderful late night talk. superstar!! crimes city's own Oprah !! Ziva that diva of all that is crime time television !!! loved by all and a true cc nation superstar !! while most know as of late sadly shes been sick. while in out of cc national hospital late at night discharged from the hospital ,, walking home on our quite streets she was brutally attacked and robbed by a clown. not of the CCS clown nation Rather a clown from out of town den level 156. this clown we here can only hope this plee for help by our own Ziva .. will be answered by all who love her and consider her a friend get well girl. we're all waiting for the next episode of Ziva tv !!
    Breaking news in the sorted clown love triangle murder /suicide of deluxe and bone crusher
    remember that box hand made love tribute from bone to his number one man deluxe.
    well sources say
    " their was a letter and several audio tapes which are being transcribes as we speak and several locks of hair and what looked like little baby jars with a floating round object in them. which turned out to be one of each clown crew members right nuts . as they were labeled DNA testing is being done now by local forensic pathologist world renowned doctor of death smashpipe. know for his ability to
    to be detail oriented and un questioned medical expertise !! we're sure to have positive results soon. will keep you informed as to who's they are !!
    K clan members have a new mob boss. as I'm sure the bloody ruthless take over by today's announced leader ripper a well deserved placement. as k clan needs a strong leader such as he !! new code of conduct and notice of management changes were released today. speculation in the former k leader disappearance or suspected death !! is as still a Mistry !! sure to find out more in the coming days. So let's all congratulate ripper on a well deserved placement way to go ripper !!
    yesterday's Mayor mc Gree's announcement of the new clown ordnance was over shadowed by sorted clown crew love triangle inside the mayor office while taking heavy criticism over his late night dealings with clown leaders and exposed bribe taking. CCS broklin's (b). giving head as payment !! cast looming skepticism of the plans true nature !!
    it was announced today at the mayors press conference but quickly over shadowed by crazy turn of events !! the conference was suddenly over run with scary looking bikers !!! One lone rider makes he way to the stage. riding his chopper right up to the podium. CCS clown leaders quickly hid behinds local police officers as it was the ruthless cut throat pirate out law biker leader. sinister by nature crime city OG original gangster that hand full puppet master and self proclaimed OVERLORD to all that is clown Blow on crime city's most wanted top ten for over a year now. untouchable by any who dare try to gain power over him police won't dare try to arrest him !! for fear of the 100's of loyal friends and members of his out law gang who surround them all now !!
    the scary leader grabbed the micro phone and had only a few words to say. ""HATERS. don't hate !! appreciate !! affiliate !!! simulate !! "". as he turned to clown leaders who had now come from behind police. sure their was nothing going to happen. when suddenly blow. overlord to all that is clown. grabbed clown leader Brooklyn CCS ( b ) boss of the sorted clown crew drug him to the front of the stage and assassinated him with a 50 cal desert eagle sending brain matter all over the clown crew standing behind him , now cowering in fear. CCS (b) leader now headless still being held up by his collar blow cast his body off the stage right in to local clown supporters who all sat in the front rows eager to hear what sad pathetic lies CCS leader ship had to say. all now mortified at what had just happened. police do nothing as blow got back on his bike cranked it up. and spun his tire in the now dead CCS leader brains .. which were everywhere and then as if they were all signaled !!! The Ruthless band of brothers all cranked their bikes and followed their fearless leader out of town. clown members left crying at their sudden leaders demise were quoted as saying in the aftermath " that blow. our leaders were scared of something like this " whhhhhhhhyyyy. !!!!! " screaming to the gods. clown members all quickly left. sure the jackals are seeing who's in charge now ! will clown members ever learn ?? I don't think so. this is just one of many resent clown leadership murders and still they act and play as clowns.
    until next time !!
    to all who did not.
    seek help.
    remember. what blow says
    try it.

Today's news !!
    Today out side mayor mc Gree's office clown town mayor and his wife , Would You Like Fries With That.. both had lots to say !! ". those who are smart and use this strategy of leaving your building robbed !!! So us clowns can't rob you and only get your explosives that you guys hide as traps ! leaving those clown who are stalkers and losers who live in your hoods and never leave ,, as we think this real POWER !!
    while we clowns are stupid and by attacking you we only leave the doors open to our own hoods only getting robbed and looted for all we have !! you guys take millions from us surly paying for all the explosives we dumb clowns take or blow our selfs up with !! making this just another clown tactic .. making ourselves feel strong in our own little clown minds and amongst our clown peers you might believe that this tactic a good one against clowns !! well you are wrong !!
    we clowns are a stupid bunch and so tied up in this game we can only believe this is real clowns are starving everywhere as we have no clown income anymore !! please if you are one of those smart players like the resistance guys ! please stop as we clown need that money !! our hoods both sad and pathetic no thought or creativity. this stuff is real we only care about making clown rule our only concern. we know not that this is a game and play all day and night. as we have no life's and no real jobs we only have this game and the illusion of power we've created in our heads so please stop playing and having fun ! be pathetic losers like us clowns !! ". mayor me cheese seems to be a delusional man just like his clown town and all it's clown residence. are by far all silly little small minded clowns with no life !! Would You Like Fries With That ,, Stood up beside her husband .. dressed in her best fast food garb. that familiar mc Donald's
    cap on and that crazy clown makeup all clowns seem to ware !! What are we to do ! actually play and have fun enjoy or friend and laugh out loud at clowns everywhere !! Seems the resistance are the only one who get it !!

more news later

Way this say for 2 many word

try reeding can not can u?

I did
    Proud owner of the Pimp's Lowrider

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Eagle Eye View Post
    Roflol
    Also top story today.
    well sources say
    until next time !!
    to all who did not.
    seek help.
    remember. what blow says
    try it.

Today's news !!

more news later

Tl;Dr can we get the cliff notes?
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think I got this game to get more chips in poker or something originally. Didn't play it for ages and then started playing for a bit. Had stats around 22k 34k and wondering why they weren't going up. We bought mafia with gold it used to say I had 1500 mafia members haha. I also thought buying like 10000 tommy guns I should have like 60000 attack 80000 defence just from that. I've only had my own syndicate never been in a great one. I still don't know what's going on here hahah

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbalouie69 View Post
    I still don't know what's going on here hahah
    Yeah....if anything, CC sure is a complicated game. If you need help with the mechanics of it, just do a search for some of Lupo's old posts. Few could match his genius.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Yeah....if anything, CC sure is a complicated game. If you need help with the mechanics of it, just do a search for some of Lupo's old posts. Few could match his genius.
    Cheers mate. I guess I just type his name into the search bar to gather that information?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbalouie69 View Post
    Cheers mate. I guess I just type his name into the search bar to gather that information?
    No prob, bruh. That's what the forum community is here for, to help others. Just search, "Lupo" or even, "20-0 from the back" and your questions will be answered. *fist fist gun gun fist fist*

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Old people rule