Laptop event 10/10 broken??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laptop event 10/10 broken??

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Laptop event 10/10 broken??

Reminds me of several months ago. Has anyone gotten their 10/10? I've now opened close to 300 boxes and no joy.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't gamble. It's for suckers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There's gambling and then there is inducing someone to spend with zero chance of getting the unit. Gree had this issue before. 300 boxes would mean its below .3% chance/ 30 basis points or broken. I'm going with the later. If so, Gree, get ready to start refunding.

Post Count
    In 15 months I've never once been able to get the final price in any lockbox event, even setting timers and opening every hour. Then there are a couple in my faction who get the final prize every time without gold. I'm quite certain each acct has an unseen, unchanging "luck skill" that factors in things related to the chance events.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Fool Me once, twice, Three times Shame on me. Just remember Gree always wins.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    In 15 months I've never once been able to get the final price in any lockbox event, even setting timers and opening every hour. Then there are a couple in my faction who get the final prize every time without gold. I'm quite certain each acct has an unseen, unchanging "luck skill" that factors in things related to the chance events.
    You are 100% correct in that. It's not random at all.

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    I finish these fairly regularly. This event, I suck. Normally, though, opening a minimum 12 a day results in getting the 10/10 and the wrapper prize. However, some of my minis get squat. Consistently affects the same accounts.

I never use gold, only in game cash.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    In CC my main account used to get 10 everytime using game cash, in MW i have only once got 10 and that was about 15 months ago

Post Count
    Don't ask me I'm only 5/10 & 0/8 on this case event. Only way I'd put gold into is if the final prize mod was health or energy regen. Anything less then that won't get my money.

But neither in CC OR MW have I ever gotten 10/10 using just cash opens (include KA In that too)
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    You are 100% correct in that. It's not random at all.
    Thank you for the confirmation. It's nice to know I'm not imagining things.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    People need to quit using gold on this event; Gree are robbing people blind.. it's borderline dishonesty.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Moreover, i wouldn't be surprised those acts who use gold consistently get that 'luck' factor drastically reduced as well... [just a speculation, not accusation!]

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I rather enjoy these events. You must do as I do though and play for free. Do not use gold. Gold use on these will only get you in trouble. No gold, no investment, no compelling factor to spend more chasing it.

Your odds of getting the 10th item is always less than 1% on any successful open. Using gold only guarantees a successful open. In no way shape or form does it significantly increase your odds of getting the final prize. Regardless of how many you open, each attempt is still a <1% chance at the getting the 10th item and final prize.

You have better odds hitting zero or double zero (which are extremely low, 2-3%) at the roulette table than you do getting 10th item. Stop betting and you won't be disappointed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    I rather enjoy these events. You must do as I do though and play for free. Do not use gold. Gold use on these will only get you in trouble. No gold, no investment, no compelling factor to spend more chasing it.

Your odds of getting the 10th item is always less than 1% on any successful open. Using gold only guarantees a successful open. In no way shape or form does it significantly increase your odds of getting the final prize. Regardless of how many you open, each attempt is still a <1% chance at the getting the 10th item and final prize.

You have better odds hitting zero or double zero (which are extremely low, 2-3%) at the roulette table than you do getting 10th item. Stop betting and you won't be disappointed.
    That's excellent advice to those that remain unaffected by the allure of the bright, shiny pixels.

Many have become afflicted with the disease I shall not mention.

They can't stop, nor can they restrain themselves.

That makes the pickings easier for the picker.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1pct we are prepared for. Zero we are not. That would be fraud if unrectified.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post