Epic Boss Health Error? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epic Boss Health Error?

Post Count
    Guess what, folks? The HP jump is much, much higher this time, yes. @ lv 40, I'm dealing ~1.3b I think before it dies. But guess what? The coding didn't change, as I did a gem hit and got some lovely green numbers in the vicinity of ~ +1.7b. This means that the coding for the EB is still an HP cap of 2.147b. So, while it reaches 2.147b quicker, and some folks might be dealing more damage than that with their hits, thinking the values are higher... it caps @ 2.147b HP, just like the one before it. And the one before it. And the one before that, too. It's ssimply a much higher exponential growth early on before reaching that 2.147b value.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Guess what, folks? The HP jump is much, much higher this time, yes. @ lv 40, I'm dealing ~1.3b I think before it dies. But guess what? The coding didn't change, as I did a gem hit and got some lovely green numbers in the vicinity of ~ +1.7b. This means that the coding for the EB is still an HP cap of 2.147b. So, while it reaches 2.147b quicker, and some folks might be dealing more damage than that with their hits, thinking the values are higher... it caps @ 2.147b HP, just like the one before it. And the one before it. And the one before that, too. It's ssimply a much higher exponential growth early on before reaching that 2.147b value.
    Awesome. Thanks for the clarification Lys!

The "redicilious" EB "status" has been "varified"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Level 50 is a VERIFIED 2.6b and for those of you who don't know, level 100 was about 2.1b last time
    I think GREE is trying to get you all to stop camping and level up. It's a great strategy on their behalf as the more people level up, the more they will need to spend in war to get the same CP. So their strategy is more xp and harder to kill for sub level 200. Plus I think they may be experimenting so as to try and get sub level 200 to spend more gems on epic boss. I imagine they are more clever than we give them credit for.
    Remember, you don't have to participate in the events!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    I was not talking about last EB i was talking abou the kast time Gree increased the EB health,,that should be some weeks/month ago. And don t tell me ur status didn t increased at least by 30-50%

So Gree needs to change cause you decide not to spend gems like the Top Players do?
    Top Players paid a hell for their status and bonuses and its jus right they have an higher advantage in those events than Free ir Slight Gem Users.
    You clearly don't get it. I said nothing about my stats or my gem spending habits and I am not going to, I am talking about what is best for competitive balance in this game for everyone that plays it.

Using boosted stats on this event allows the top spenders to be able to complete it without needing to spend, but yet too difficult for the light gemmers to even attempt to complete it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Varified by whom? Someone who can t figure out the real health of a boss?

Strange for several of my guild members within LV 175-199 tier max boss health is still 2.15b!!!

So you have a lv 25 boss health varified? Lol.....wow. Those are not unsusal numbers, for lv 200 players its been since April that health went through the roof...like lv 45 Boss 1.5b health and lv 57 , 2.15b . You don t making any point by posting such things.

Max Boss Health is 2.15billion ( for every LV tier ) no matter what BS you spread around here.

But thanks to this foolish Thread i am sure Gree will fix it and nxt EB tze max health willbe way over 2.15b. I highly doubt that eas what you intended. Congrats!!!
    VERIFIED by someone who has actually completed the level and checked the health of the boss. For someone who sees a lot of "morons" out there you must be in a house of mirrors. Figure it out troll.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. Have you heard anything from people that are hitting the higher level (80-100) bosses yet?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. Have you heard anything from people that are hitting the higher level (80-100) bosses yet?
    I've finished 100 bosses and soon also Legendary part, and they dont get any harder. It's just like Lys says.