Epic Boss Health Error?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss Health Error?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Epic Boss Health Error?

The Epic boss has insanely high health. I think when you tried to increase the boss health by 3.5% you accidentally increased it by 350% I normally finish heroic on boss events with gem usage but at 8bil Health per level 100 boss I will not be finishing it. I even thought about getting the weekly units for an extra 10% attack until I realized reducing it to 340% more doesn't help much....especially when the grand prize would drop the health down to 337% higher than the last. Please look into this and correct it ASAP if you can. Thanks,

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm seeing the same thing.

I play 4 games in KA. Levels 204, 204, 199 and 127. (Yeah, I know)
    It seems like you made the Epic Boss a lot harder to kill this time. Last time I was able to get to @ level 28 with 1 free hit on the 199 and 127 games. This time it started taking 3 hits for level 25. I don't know if this was intentional, but last time I spent gems to finish 135 kills on the level 199 game and 100 kills on the level 127 game.
    This time I'll kill a few more, and then relax. I won't be spending any gems on this one. When you jump the difficulty so much, most of us will not try to finish the quest. When you made the Epic Boss so hard for level 200 players @ 6 months ago, I haven't spent a single gem on my 2 level 200 games.

I know you won't respond to this thread, but maybe pass it along to whoever decides these things.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    There is no error and there is no lv 100 boss health of 8 billion. Before you post such bs you better varify the information.

And may surprise you but those events are not made to finish easy or gem free. With the huge status inflation going on lately it was only logical to increase the health. When was the last time they increased health? And what was ur status back then? I bet since then ur status increased by way more than 3.5%.

You guys just cracking me up.
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 08-13-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    You re totally wrong, there is no error, it only happened what did to Lv 200 players in April. This eB is not designed to finish it gem free, and with the huge status inflation lately they had to increase the health und what you say about 8b health for lv 100 bosses is totally BS. If you don t have confirmed knowledge you better stop posting such wrong assumptions.
    Says the master

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    There is no error and there is no lv 100 boss health of 8 billion. Before you post such bs you better varify the information.

And may surprise you but those events are not made to finish easy or gem free. With the huge status inflation going on lately it was only logical to increase the health. When was the last time they increased health? And what was ur status back then? I bet since then ur status increased by way more than 3.5%.

You guys just cracking me up.
    Would you say this thread is "redicilious?"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you put numbers like 8b health around without having varified, it is. By this you may scare other ppl without any reason.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you put numbers like 8b health around without having varified, it is. By this you may scare other ppl without any reason.
    "Redicilious" it is then...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Of course it's a projection based on an increase based on the levels seen thus far that has been VERIFIED up to about level 40. Can you verify that 100 is not 8b? If not stick your mouth where the rest of your face is...

Post Count
    It is the same what I see so far: EB health has increased about 350%... And no, my stats didn't do that since the last EB event. I don't understand what is going wrong with epic boss in KA - there seems to be no such problems in ModernWar - I finished several EB there up to 150 kills - and I used gold for it. I'm not willing to spend the amount of gems needed in KA to finish 100 bosses. Good thing is that the bonus of the daily guild part is crap - so no problem to skip this event...
    You get a lockbox cooldown for the event that runs at the same time? Really? So you can use the last bonus for how long? 3 hours
    Would be great to get any reaction from Tadaah about the boss health

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Level 50 is a VERIFIED 2.6b and for those of you who don't know, level 100 was about 2.1b last time

Post Count
    This is just a guess on my part, but I think most players outside of the top 50 guilds had their attack grow by less than 3.5% since the last epic boss - the inflation is happening with their defensive stats.

Gree needs to change the Epic Boss health and damage back to using unboosted attack stats just like the raid boss does. That still gives top players a advantage, but not 10 to 100 times the advantage that they have now by using boosted stats.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Level 50 is a VERIFIED 2.6b and for those of you who don't know, level 100 was about 2.1b last time
    I still don t buy it. Max EB health is around 2.15b and before Gree doesn t change coding, like tzey did with Raid Boss a while ago, its technical not possible to have a higher health.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason SS View Post
    This is just a guess on my part, but I think most players outside of the top 50 guilds had their attack grow by less than 3.5% since the last epic boss - the inflation is happening with their defensive stats.

Gree needs to change the Epic Boss health and damage back to using unboosted attack stats just like the raid boss does. That still gives top players a advantage, but not 10 to 100 times the advantage that they have now by using boosted stats.
    I was not talking about last EB i was talking abou the kast time Gree increased the EB health,,that should be some weeks/month ago. And don t tell me ur status didn t increased at least by 30-50%

So Gree needs to change cause you decide not to spend gems like the Top Players do?
    Top Players paid a hell for their status and bonuses and its jus right they have an higher advantage in those events than Free ir Slight Gem Users.
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 08-13-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I still don t buy it. Max EB health is around 2.15b and before Gree doesn t change coding, like tzey did with Raid Boss a while ago, its technical not possible to have a higher health.
    It's not a debate, it's been VERIFIED at least for levels 181-199. Boss 25 is a VERIFIED approximate 769m. Putting unintended numbers into a coding formula is a technical issue.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Varified by whom? Someone who can t figure out the real health of a boss?

Strange for several of my guild members within LV 175-199 tier max boss health is still 2.15b!!!

So you have a lv 25 boss health varified? Lol.....wow. Those are not unsusal numbers, for lv 200 players its been since April that health went through the roof...like lv 45 Boss 1.5b health and lv 57 , 2.15b . You don t making any point by posting such things.

Max Boss Health is 2.15billion ( for every LV tier ) no matter what BS you spread around here.

But thanks to this foolish Thread i am sure Gree will fix it and nxt EB tze max health willbe way over 2.15b. I highly doubt that eas what you intended. Congrats!!!
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 08-13-2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Stupid Morons all over