Donate all button

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Donate all button

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Donate all button

Why isn't there a donate all button for cash donations.

Just took out 1 billion out of my bank to donate to syndicate and while I was typing the amount into the donate box I was attacked ( I know this is part of the game ) but soon as I was attacked my money was going down making it impossible to donate the cash. My only option was to bank it loosing the bankers fee. A donate all like the bricks and uzi's would be helpful for reasons like this.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Android doesn't have a collect all button for bricks

Batman mate, instead of losing 4.8 million at worst (max 20 attacks a 240k if you're lvl 250), you got scared, banked the cash and lost almost 100 million LOL

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post

Just took out 1 billion out of my bank to donate to syndicate and while I was typing the amount into the donate box I was attacked ( I know this is part of the game ) but soon as I was attacked my money was going down making it impossible to donate the cash. My only option was to bank it loosing the bankers fee. A donate all like the bricks and uzi's would be helpful for reasons like this.
    Don't donate while being attacked, problem solved.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post

Before taking the cash out the bank you could copy the amount then paste it in the donate box. Not as fast as the button you want but quicker than typing
    Last edited by sister morphine; 08-13-2014 at 03:28 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by M15 View Post
    Android doesn't have a collect all button for bricks

Batman mate, instead of losing 4.8 million at worst (max 20 attacks a 240k if you're lvl 250), you got scared, banked the cash and lost almost 100 million LOL
    Precisely. Chances are you could have donated 999M without any issues, then taken out a tiny bit more to round up to the final extra million. Re-banking was an unneccessary and costly precaution.

I never bank anymore anyway.
    Last edited by TobysPaw; 08-13-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Post Count
    Banking a billion and paying 100m so you wouldn't lose 5m? Wtf?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    In the dude's defense, I can understand panicking in that situation. If he didn't already firmly know being attacked was the better option then it's not like he's gonna be sitting there crunching numbers while he (thinks he) sees a billion dwindling away. Regardless it's a basic feature that'd be nice; more pressing issues obviously exist but considering the donate all button exists for everything else it would seem just another careless Gree oversight. Not a big one, but still.. game isn't uniform throughout, brah.

Post Count
    Having a Donate All button for syndicate donations is a great suggestion!

Collect All >> Donate All >> awesome!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Also, why we can't donate more than 10b? (I know, first world problems).

Post Count
    Sometimes you just can't fix stupid!
    Unnecessary guys - I'm sure -Batman- is aware he had a better option, but no need to smash the guy! Be constructive, there's enough trolling on here already that scares of new posters. The Forum is for everyone, Old and New, so just because you've played the game for 3 years and someone posts something that's obvious to you, just STFU or offer constructive advice, no need to make people feel like crap! There's a big difference between humour and being a smug jackass.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One of the better posts I've seen since playing, Simon. Bravo to you sir.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon. View Post
    Unnecessary guys - I'm sure -Batman- is aware he had a better option, but no need to smash the guy! Be constructive, there's enough trolling on here already that scares of new posters. The Forum is for everyone, Old and New, so just because you've played the game for 3 years and someone posts something that's obvious to you, just STFU or offer constructive advice, no need to make people feel like crap! There's a big difference between humour and being a smug jackass.
    Yeah guys, be constructive. Post things like what's wrong with all you westerners...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Hahahaha this is best answer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Torque View Post
    It will also cause more bugs
    You are intentionally spaming old threads with nonsense.
    Expect the ban.
    [FK] TITAN