Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Survival Event

Survival Event

With 20% rebuilds it is impossible to sustain play in this event for more then 3 hours, you will run out of units and more importantly it will start to cost you u/t units like titans hellfires and rails that are far to valuable to lose. It also requires you to be online 24/7 to click launch, that's not fun.....that's a job. The rewards are the same for a regular player event, why should I lose all my uv for this event? Furthermore how can I defend all of my bases with a severely diminished uv if somebody who is not participating in the event decides to cap? The limited mission rewards are mediocre at best nothing special until mission 15, but lets be honest very few people will even come close to that. Go back to the drawing board with this event it has potential but was obviously thrown together and not well thought out. It needs a few tweaks or it will just be another one of those events that you take a break from the game during.
    Last edited by hurricane2014; 08-12-2014 at 09:06 PM.
    -World 9-

Your talkative troll description will change the more you post and use these forums mine is something mute

It actually eats up the iums units first and in dg ops the hf and titans take most omit along with arts , in a dg ur helis and hails get eaten bad

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane2014 View Post
    The limited rewards are good but lets be honest no way you make it far into them.
    I think that's not true though you need a heck of a lot of uv and very gd coms tho , I made it to m10 within the first hour and now I'm not playing as id rather keep my uv for cross world

Dear gree,

There is no logic to this event, in a dg base how do short range fire apon my long range units? Why are my hails going before my helis? And how goes 200 heli take out 400art? If I attack someone else using identical waves I lose badly. Most of the time no reports. Please add a little bit of realism to this event. Make it as if someone is actually hitting you. Not super steroid jeeps on crack that take out rails with one fire in a defense grid base.

Sincerely, Big_Chief

their commanders have 20% extra range
    and these LTM suck, average Joe, will not get much further then #2, so what is the point

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Chief View Post
    Not super steroid jeeps on crack that take out rails with one fire in a defense grid base.
    Lol you haven't researched the new Chuck Norris jeeps? They are boss

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Chief View Post
    Dear gree,

There is no logic to this event, in a dg base how do short range fire apon my long range units? Why are my hails going before my helis? And how goes 200 heli take out 400art? If I attack someone else using identical waves I lose badly. Most of the time no reports. Please add a little bit of realism to this event. Make it as if someone is actually hitting you. Not super steroid jeeps on crack that take out rails with one fire in a defense grid base.

Sincerely, Big_Chief
    Not sure what mess your using since my helos always go first unless I don't have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    Not sure what mess your using since my helos always go first unless I don't have enough.
    I found the same thing--but the range boost to the invader CDR ends up eating through the heli quicker than a normal attack/defend scenario. It's impossible to lose zero BP in this event.

I'm still working on unit mixes for SR/non-DG hits, but I'm losing less UV in those attacks. I ported my SS close to another base and use it to reinforce between waves. In the non-dg hits I'm reinforcing with small amounts of mech.

So far--and I'm still working out the details--I think a good Short Range mix looks like this:

100 Jeeps
    100 tanks
    500 Arachnids
    1000 Heli
    1000 Hail
    50 Centurions
    50 Hammerheads
    1500 Arty
    3000 Hawks
    500 Titans
    50 Rails

I reinforce the mech--HH and Cents--between waves. I didn't have much time to play last night, and I'm only at the Level 15 wave. But I'm going to try another level here in a couple hours.

Anybody else have ideas?

HC

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps_DP View Post
    I found the same thing--but the range boost to the invader CDR ends up eating through the heli quicker than a normal attack/defend scenario. It's impossible to lose zero BP in this event.

I'm still working on unit mixes for SR/non-DG hits, but I'm losing less UV in those attacks. I ported my SS close to another base and use it to reinforce between waves. In the non-dg hits I'm reinforcing with small amounts of mech.

So far--and I'm still working out the details--I think a good Short Range mix looks like this:

100 Jeeps
    100 tanks
    500 Arachnids
    1000 Heli
    1000 Hail
    50 Centurions
    50 Hammerheads
    1500 Arty
    3000 Hawks
    500 Titans
    50 Rails

I reinforce the mech--HH and Cents--between waves. I didn't have much time to play last night, and I'm only at the Level 15 wave. But I'm going to try another level here in a couple hours.

Anybody else have ideas?

HC
    There is no winning troop combo in the event. Gree designed it so you loose all your troops and then spend gold to train more troops to get the useless rewards at the end.

Epic FAIL Gree!

Im on 18 but run out of troops so waiting for rebuilds.

The only tips I can give are its better to defend in this event from non grid base, make sure you have plenty of jeeps for the waves as they tier the defence and your long range come into better effect and when you are low on troops, take some mechs out before the waves land so you have some for the later attacks

I am currently trying a method on my W19 account using a dg op to defend I have an 80 hunter defending and I am currently on invasion wave 10... I have lost approx 2m uv so far ( started with 17.2m uv currently have 15.3m uv left)
    I am using :

First 6 invasion waves :
    50 jeep 100 helo 100 hails 1.4k arts
    Reload jeeps and helo each wave

Next 4 sets of invasion waves :
    100 jeep 100 tanks 100 hails 2k arts 100 hammers 100 cents 100 rockets 100 hawks 250 helo 250 hails 100 arachnids

Reload jeeps tanks hammers cents helo hails

Started losing a few arts in this mix as the waves got stronger .....

Have to wait now a few hrs to replenish the helo hails jeeps
    Will post any more findings here for further troop mixes and final uv loss as I get them ..,...
    Still think this is a dumb ass event but thought I would try and be constructive

What do the waves look like coming from the NPC?

Event

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    What do the waves look like coming from the NPC?
    This is not a event it is joke on us and a lot of 💰💰 for GREE

Quote Originally Posted by Robo1234 View Post
    This is not a event it is joke on us and a lot of ���� for GREE
    Thanks for answering my question!