LTQ Question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LTQ Question

Articulate Author
    Post Count

LTQ Question

To anyone who has finished the individual Summer Heat goals...

Any spreadsheet? Or energy required?
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    you need many energy

normal lvl 13 4*5x 189 round about
    lvl 14. 4*5x 228 round about
    lvl 15 4* 5x 238 round about
    then elite 20lvl 4*5x...
    Join TGS The G Syndicate!!!
    Top 200-400 !!!!!!

No Gold no minimum Ip!!!!!!
    322-435-185

My
    Supzero lvl164 now 58mil
    Supzer0 lvl78 now 24mil

PM on Line My Id: 893765398

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The summer quest started late for me (iOS) and also ended early. I was on level 20 prestige, and the mobs suddenly changed appearance and lost thier indicator arrow, then vanished. I checked with the NIST clock which confirmed by impression, the quest was closed about 2 mins early. Of course I sent in a ticket. Maybe the CS and tech support folks will do the right thing for a change.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Update: they didnt. And interestingly they also claimed that the events all start for everyone at exactly the same time. Which was good for a laugh. Ive had to delete my game and reinstall it to get an event to register, and that upwards of 6-8 hours after people in my guild were alternatively working on it, wondering where it was, or how this sort of wild claim can be made with a straight face. It may be "intended" to begin on time, but with all the false starts, buggy rewards, glitchy coding and error prone design I've seen first hand its unbelievable that this claim would be made. I would have preferred the usual "your ticket was received, your ticket is closed, please take this survey on how we did" routine to be lied to outright.

Post Count
    I`m sitting this one out again , can`t be bothered with all the tapping and energy required . Looking forward to the battle on the 12th though
    GroupMe ID: 9323964