Cool Rewards for Alliances

Ok I like this game quite a bit and there is something missing.I would love to see some kind of mission or missions that run in coordination to the current missions that reward alliances for team work.As it stands you join an alliance and the only thing one gains from this is black market items which are repurchased every week.Alliances fight for top spots every week for pride only and there is no incentive for players to participate regularly so you see a lot of inactives in alliances.If you (Gree) can come up with something that will grab everyone's attention and give rewards out for alliance participation,this game would be much improved.Players feel free to put some input to this suggestion as it is what Gree asks us to do,come up with good ideas to make LoW a better game.

Would like to see alliance events or extra prizes for alliance participation. What is the point of making it in the top 500 bracket in pvp each week give prizes to those who worked hard to get there. Top ranks obviously get better prizes than lower ranks. Cash keys limited vehicles for example. On invasion weeks have a double goal list one for personal and one for your alliance. Same missions with two sets of rewards.
    Like the black market items but wish they were more permanent or upgradeable. If they were all purchased instead of adding 3 new ones each week add 1 and allow us to purchase 2 upgrades to existing bonuses. Come up with alliance bonuses that are permanent that can be upgraded similar to the way BtD are and then let us choose two weekly black market bonuses.
    And since we are on the subject or rewards. Would like to see something different as a daily login bonus than a bronze key and some cash. Haven't been playing long haven't hit 50 days yet, but after the first couple weeks that's all I recall seeing. No more trainers or vehicles. Possibly change it to a monthly where it rests every month and every couple months change the vehicles out. Or just let us save up our bronze keys and trade them in towards a silver or gold key.

Cool

Hey Taadaah or Clemintine it would be nice if you could respond to everyone's posts,not just some.I thought this forum was created for things such as this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Jetson View Post
    Ok I like this game quite a bit and there is something missing.I would love to see some kind of mission or missions that run in coordination to the current missions that reward alliances for team work.As it stands you join an alliance and the only thing one gains from this is black market items which are repurchased every week.Alliances fight for top spots every week for pride only and there is no incentive for players to participate regularly so you see a lot of inactives in alliances.If you (Gree) can come up with something that will grab everyone's attention and give rewards out for alliance participation,this game would be much improved.Players feel free to put some input to this suggestion as it is what Gree asks us to do,come up with good ideas to make LoW a better game.

I totally agree. I think that members of the Top 20 Ranked Alliances should get prizes like Rare, Super Rare, Ultra Rare items. Otherwise what's the point? Many of us are playing hard spending real money in the game and getting nothing. C'mon Gree help us so we can help you. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi there Jetson,

We try to get to as many threads as possible, but it is impossible to get to each and every posts made on the forums. As stated in a previous thread, we are currently working on implementing more features for alliances. We don't have any details or dates yet, but we'll inform everyone once we have some more information.

These ideas here are cool. We'll be sure to send them along.

I had the best idea for alliances. What if there was an alliance bank so players could pool units, money and other resources.

It could have a size limit of say about 25 and could be increased for a price.

would like to see an alliance reward based upon the current event cycle...

top place would get the ur
    2-5 would get the sr
    6-10 would earn a rare

and so forth

be nice to either add more items to the marketplace..especially for guilds that are already at max level
    or add more levels

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    would like to see an alliance reward based upon the current event cycle...

top place would get the ur
    2-5 would get the sr
    6-10 would earn a rare

and so forth
    The alliance could win the units into the bank

Need option to trade units within clan

Please add this!!

You should be able to donate assets to members in your alliance !!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mesiana View Post
    You should be able to donate assets to members in your alliance !!
    Between people in alliances there should be more sharing so I like this idea.