View Poll Results: Should we implement these new titles?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 65.63%
  • No

5 15.63%
  • No Opinion

6 18.75%
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I agree it wasn't my best. Your suggested replacement?
    Bam bams buddy

I agree it wasn't my best. Your suggested replacement?
    It might not be the best, but I like it! We will keep this thread open through tomorrow for additional feedback and then enable the new titles!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    It might not be the best, but I like it! We will keep this thread open through tomorrow for additional feedback and then enable the new titles!
    Thanks for taking the jamming you got on the chin and turning it around. Good job mate

Edit: sticking with the P's "Prominent Poet".

Proficient means good enough, we aim for better than good enough around here I would hope.

Prominent has positive connotations to it
    Last edited by bam bam.; 08-14-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Seriously we have way bigger problems then renaming this garbage

Quote Originally Posted by STM_TROOPER View Post
    Seriously we have way bigger problems then renaming this garbage

You know forum managers cant actually 'Do' anything in game. All they can do is give feedback. What these guys can do is manage the forums...thats about it.

They had time to come up with crappy names, they got time to change it to better names.

Yes, we are all well aware of the long list of problems gree games r infested with, this is a thread about community respect. Go to the 'general' sub forum, you can come up with a pretty massive 'to do' list from there.

No problem is not known about, we have records of all the in game problems. What we have is a lack of due diligence prior to in game releases. Stop releasing new content until all the old issues r fixed gets my vote.

Anyways back on thread topic. It's been a day, feel free to lock thread and meet your self set deadline Clemmy

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Thanks for taking the jamming you got on the chin and turning it around. Good job mate

Edit: sticking with the P's "Prominent Poet".

Proficient means good enough, we aim for better than good enough around here I would hope.

Prominent has positive connotations to it

I vote this one. If there is concern about "Poet", we can go for the duller "Poster" and have done, but I prefer the original. If won't kill anyone to be a forum poet for a while...

Done, and done!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I vote this one. If there is concern about "Poet", we can go for the duller "Poster" and have done, but I prefer the original. If won't kill anyone to be a forum poet for a while...

Done, and done!

It shall be done.

Rolling out the new titles to the entire forum. Should be complete in the next few hours. Enjoy the new titles and begone old unpleasant ones!