Fun group just wants more like us

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fun group just wants more like us

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Fun group just wants more like us

Hello there and thanks for clicking. I'll start with the usual stats shenanigans. Previous couple of wars we came top 300, best we did was just outside the top 250. End of the day we all participate, and we use Dockbot to do the best that we can. This isn't a high pressure top 50 faction, but we are competitive and want to excel at what we do.

Health Regen -30%, ground att/def 10/35, air att/def 5/35, infantry att/def 15/35, sea def 30, building def/output 35/20 and member +32

Donations are at 4x IPH per day, and as you can see we have solid bonuses. We have a good global set of players from USA, Europe and Asia, and we use Groupme to communicate. We participate on all missions except the individual goals if a faction game is playing- team is key.

We have had a number of recent retirements from the game and some natural attrition, and so we have a bunch of seats to refill, as well as having just bought some. As such, we are looking for 8 new players, and we have some alts that could be moved if you represent a larger group. Here are the types of people that we are looking for:
    - Individuals just looking for a change
    - People in a top faction tired of being mandated to use gold. Most of us do, but it certainly isn't a requirement.
    - People in a lower faction with att/def of at least 10 mill. With your stats you deserve the bigger prizes that we can offer you for the same amount of time and money that you spend today.
    - People frustrated by lack of communication in their current faction, and by poor leadership
    - Factions where the leader is looking to retire and find a good home for their loyal players
    - Groups of people that fit any combination of the above

In order to succeed we have a few minimum standards as mentioned above:
    - Minimum donation of 4x your hourly income per day
    - Minimum stats of 10 million and a sensible stat/ level ratio. If you are just below 10mm with a low level that is still ok, not looking for level 250 10mm def for example
    - Ability to get 500 allies for war weekend, we can help you if needed
    - Someone who can communicate actively in Groupme. We like banter. Jokes are good too.
    - A team player. Some of us have been together for 2 years, and there is a reason for it. Must participate in all team games.
    - Happy to accept alts who can stay if they meet the minimum stats, but we really want your main account on a mobile device rather than an iPad that comes out once in a while

We are not looking to merge in to another faction, but totally happy to discuss a merge in to our faction along with associated management restructuring (ie adding officers) and clearing of less active players to make room.

So you made it to the end of my story, what next. Couple of things you can do:
    - Join our Groupme welcome room and talk to us. Say hello in the room and an officer will be with you shortly, if you don't say something we don't know you joined. http://tinyurl.com/pthglhv
    - If the link isn't working on your device, you can PM me here in the forum.
    - Apply at the door - invite code 765374350. Then we can accept you and wall you and help you in to Groupme.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, I hope that you will find time to investigate us further, and I hope that you will move over to join us. Each new member that joins creates a buzz, and the more active players we get, the better we all do.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump bumpy bump

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Friendly tap

Lurker
    Post Count
    Lol nobody retired. We went to a better faction with a leader that cares about its players. Good luck guys best wishes. See ya around.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Funny that he says that because the leader of SBE loves the players and game! Come find out how awesome we are