Do we really need 50 characters in each map? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do we really need 50 characters in each map?

Post Count
    I take it this is a new gift from gree engineers to the android users? Apparently it's not only shoreline. Notice how none of the NPCs can cross to the grass section of the map. The can only walk on the asphalt lol

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If I could turn into something it would be a crime city character lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I take it this is a new gift from gree engineers to the android users? Apparently it's not only shoreline. Notice how none of the NPCs can cross to the grass section of the map. The can only walk on the asphalt lol

Yes...ha ha I didn't notice until you pointed it out, they used to walk on the grass in Liberty Park!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Like I have suggested earlier, it would add to the fun of we can "fling" the NPCs and watch them being "thrown" to another part of the map.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post

Typical hippies, trying to protect the plants and trees while they smoke a plant. Hypocrisy at its finest!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When gree uploads all the characters for 3 LTQ's at the same time ( so we can pre -hit ) that is what you get:a mosh pit in the 4-5 areas they like to re-use all the time