do the new crappy forums mean knd is over

These forums are horrible, with the raids bug, glitches galore, horrible customer service and payment issues. Does this signal the ending of the game. After a year of milking the cash cow are the teats drying up.
    Will we see a company that Cares for its customers that pay its employees or will we get the flush for the next flavor of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by PaIadineguru View Post
    These forums are horrible, with the raids bug, glitches galore, horrible customer service and payment issues. Does this signal the ending of the game. After a year of milking the cash cow are the teats drying up.
    Will we see a company that Cares for its customers that pay its employees or will we get the flush for the next flavor of the month.
    I really hope #1 with how successful the game has been and how many people still enjoy playing it, even with all the mistakes that have happened!
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I'd like you to describe exactly how the KnD forums are "horrible", since 99% of the content comes from us players. We're you intending to insult us while you were swiping at Gree?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Could you clarify what you mean about the "new forums"? We have not made any major changes other than enabling Mobile forums for when you are on your mobile device. And the only small change we have made is the forum titles.

Then that must be what I'm seeing now. The mobile version is so stripped down visually
    It made me wonder if we were getting the back burner in favor of newer games

Then that must be what I'm seeing now. The mobile version is so stripped down visually
    It made me wonder if we were getting the back burner in favor of newer games
    Are you seeing this on your PC/Computer or a mobile device? If you see this on your computer, scroll to bottom and click "Full Site" and it should return you to the regular forums.