Daily Scratch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Daily Scratch

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Daily Scratch

I understand a lot of people are sick of the low payouts in the daily scratch card thing. I never hit x6 anyways. But how about a little better prizes for x1 - x3 or so? Or different items. I've gotten the same item probably 20 times. I'm sure this has been a suggestion before... So I'm just reintroducing it.

Post Count
    You want better prizes for failing? How about a little certificate you can print out that says "I'm special!"? You could put it next to your participation trophy from that soccer league where no one keeps score.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Never played soccer, nor will I. But I get your point.

Post Count
    Kingdom Age has Scratchers every 3 hrs... would be nice to have 3hr scratchers in CC, too.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Once a day is fine with me. It's just the same stuff over and over.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My mini managed to score 10mil from the scratcher recently. Only time I've ever received anything decent.

Would be nice if the prizes changed, getting the same things over and over is becoming a bit mundane.

Banned
    Post Count
    10m is nothing, will get you nothing in the game now!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree. It was at least a decent donation to my syn. Though all of the bonuses now cost more than 1 bil, it'll help a bit.

Lurker
    Post Count
    10 million are enough to buy the current LTB, which is more than nothing.

Post Count
    You can get the x6 wins, I have won the 100mil twice now and have got the 5x items several times and 5x RP once between accounts - mini's seem to have the better luck than older accounts though - this goes for the case events too. That said, I'm the only one in our syn that has won a 6x scratcher and they are a little cut that I got it twice - I have never seen anyone win a 6x item though - just the cash.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    How to fix:
    Step 1: Buy gold
    Step 2: Buy more scratch tickets
    Step 3: Repeat steps 1-2 until satisfied
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon. View Post
    You can get the x6 wins, I have won the 100mil twice now and have got the 5x items several times and 5x RP once between accounts - mini's seem to have the better luck than older accounts though - this goes for the case events too. That said, I'm the only one in our syn that has won a 6x scratcher and they are a little cut that I got it twice - I have never seen anyone win a 6x item though - just the cash.
    Someone in my syn managed to get a x6 item before right after they updated the scratchers too, lucky bastard!!!!!