High level players - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: High level players

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dip.stick View Post
    You are already a winner, playing this game make you a looser ...
    Loser**

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dip.stick View Post
    You are already a winner, playing this game make you a looser ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    Loser**
    makes**

Post Count
    I am a looser loser. I'm looser than dipstik, but he don't lose.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    Probably not strong enough and the fact I couldn't spend the entire weekend on the game. At 64 I needed 4 paid hits. I'd die, then come back and finish with a free one. It was that and up to 5 paid hits and a free by the time I hit 72. Not worth all the effort from that point to get to 100. Which sucks, because I need the mod more than my mini, with which I'm a little wiser. I just can't ditch my main after the years and efforts involved. And I'm still 15 levels from 250.
    Was curious, I got 6 levels to 250 haven't bought any substantial gold since the rivals list change just the 20 dollars now and then, I imagine if they don't raise the level cap soon I will be done also, 250 tier health is total BS, I am very picky what I do now haven't robbed in a long time, no individual ltq's raid and eb very carefully all eb is done for the syn quest

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Was curious, I got 6 levels to 250 haven't bought any substantial gold since the rivals list change just the 20 dollars now and then, I imagine if they don't raise the level cap soon I will be done also, 250 tier health is total BS, I am very picky what I do now haven't robbed in a long time, no individual ltq's raid and eb very carefully all eb is done for the syn quest
    No problem! I'm happy to answer you, not like there's much to hide lol. I'm naive, though, to the reasons why the programmers are discouraging the people that pay their wages.....

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    No problem! I'm happy to answer you, not like there's much to hide lol. I'm naive, though, to the reasons why the programmers are discouraging the people that pay their wages.....
    You don't pay their wages, the top 1% do. You, like most of us, amount to nothing in the grand scheme of things. Your voice will not be heard, your thoughts and feelings will be trampled on, all for the bottom line. Unless you bring $$$,$$$. to the table, your opinions will not matter. Even publicly. The sooner you accept this the better...
    Last edited by Sandhawk; 08-16-2014 at 12:54 PM.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Post Count
    Holy crap - in what universe is it your right to finish every event? The point of having a goal is to work to achieve it - if it was easy, what's the point? Where does it say that when you get to lvl250 you're given a free ride? Clearly, by not finishing the event you are at the limit of your character's capabilities which can only be overcome by spending gold and more time on the game (which is the common complaint).

You could argue you have to spend gold to get the stat increase, this is true if you want the increase quickly, but it is also achievable by not spending, it's just 10 times slower - and yes, Gree keep making things more challenging, but you just need to accept the fact that you can only achieve so much with the budget and time you have allocated to yourself to play the game. You cant blame Gree for your poor Budget or Time management, and you can't blame them for making the goals unachievable if you don't spend any real money on the game.

Just remember, this game can be played for Free, it is not a Free game though unless you choose to make it a free game.

Elite goals cost Gold to achieve - and sometimes a lot of it
    Regular goals are usually achievable with zero gold spend @ higher levels.

Most of us accept we have limits....

At 64 I needed 4 paid hits. I'd die, then come back and finish with a free one. It was that and up to 5 paid hits and a free by the time I hit 72.
    Cats...that's just poor strategy - do 3 paid hits, wait 2-3min then do another paid and a free - why wait 24 min when you only need to wait 2 min? you can get 5 hits in with a full bar and a teeny bit of patience.
    Last edited by Simon.; 08-11-2014 at 08:48 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

I feel ya.

I sat and suffered in silence after I reached lvl 200 a few weeks ago. I sat on the last 24hr and weekend war doing nothing much more than PAin the DLs, trying to hold off my lvl up to 201 until the next epic boss event to start.

Well, it worked... but I haven't raised my ground zero syndicate to the top 300 to sit on my hands and NOT PLAY. Gree doesn't seem to care one bit about it's players that have been with CC longer than they have. Never have I ever heard of a game where it bites to lvl up. Leave it to our devrlopers to make something as simple as a higher level to chime at us like a death toll

Seriphia
    zomB
    368 267 317

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've been playing for 3 years and am L120 on my 3 year old main, L250 on my 2 year old mini. My "mini" I use to rob, attack, and do LTQs and SLTQs, while my main fights in wars and does EB/RB. Having 2 accts lets me participate in all events while not becoming a liability to the syndicate. Can't really call myself a camper anymore since I do 80-90k in war but it should extend my relevance as long as possible

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    I've been playing for 3 years and am L120 on my 3 year old main, L250 on my 2 year old mini. My "mini" I use to rob, attack, and do LTQs and SLTQs, while my main fights in wars and does EB/RB. Having 2 accts lets me participate in all events while not becoming a liability to the syndicate. Can't really call myself a camper anymore since I do 80-90k in war but it should extend my relevance as long as possible
    Yes, it has come to the point where you really need 2 accounts minimum to be effective in all events and to be a serious contributor to your syndicate (unless you have an account with mega stats) IMO you really need 3 accounts now to contribute big numbers to the syn as I wont personally cough enough real money to finish all the elite goals.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon. View Post
    Holy crap - in what universe is it your right to finish every event? The point of having a goal is to work to achieve it - if it was easy, what's the point? Where does it say that when you get to lvl250 you're given a free ride? Clearly, by not finishing the event you are at the limit of your character's capabilities which can only be overcome by spending gold and more time on the game (which is the common complaint).

You could argue you have to spend gold to get the stat increase, this is true if you want the increase quickly, but it is also achievable by not spending, it's just 10 times slower - and yes, Gree keep making things more challenging, but you just need to accept the fact that you can only achieve so much with the budget and time you have allocated to yourself to play the game. You cant blame Gree for your poor Budget or Time management, and you can't blame them for making the goals unachievable if you don't spend any real money on the game.

Just remember, this game can be played for Free, it is not a Free game though unless you choose to make it a free game.

Elite goals cost Gold to achieve - and sometimes a lot of it
    Regular goals are usually achievable with zero gold spend @ higher levels.

Most of us accept we have limits....

Cats...that's just poor strategy - do 3 paid hits, wait 2-3min then do another paid and a free - why wait 24 min when you only need to wait 2 min? you can get 5 hits in with a full bar and a teeny bit of patience.
    Lotta truth in this. For some reason there is a prevailing belief that everybody has to finish every event, and should be able to do so cheaply. The screaming that occurs when events get harder is comical.

Post Count
    There's a big difference between being able to finish every event and not being able to finish any event.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Lotta truth in this. For some reason there is a prevailing belief that everybody has to finish every event, and should be able to do so cheaply. The screaming that occurs when events get harder is comical.
    There's enough truth to stop it being a lie, and enough falsehoods to call it specious IMO.

If a player has an energy bonus then they should be able to make it past half way in an LTQ; if not I'm doubtful.... even with good time management. The prize for finishing regular is not that great anyway so shouldn't be over-hyped as a good result.

People complain because they know even without starting an LTQ that it will cost them at least $100 (or equivalent) worth of gold to have any hope of finishing. It doesn't matter how good your past and present play is, there is not a chance of finishing for less.

I'm not saying all active players should finish all events; that would indeed be stupid. But if those who play an event well should have a chance to get close enough that a small amount of gold can take them over the finish line it might act as an incentive to buy a bit here and there. Players could make a choice as to whether the spend is worth it to them depending on how far they got. As things stand now, there is zero incentive to do the quests at all if a vault or more seems outlandishly expensive for a single event (even more so with three or four events per cycle).
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

I'm not saying all active players should finish all events; that would indeed be stupid. But if those who play an event well should have a chance to get close enough that a small amount of gold can take them over the finish line it might act as an incentive to buy a bit here and there. Players could make a choice as to whether the spend is worth it to them depending on how far they got. As things stand now, there is zero incentive to do the quests at all if a vault or more seems outlandishly expensive for a single event (even more so with three or four events per cycle).
    That is an ever moving line that Gree adjusts on the fly based on what people spend. Yes, there will be hard events and if Gree sees that they are so hard that casual spenders have dropped off to the point where the people who always spend to finish an event can't cover the casual players lack of spending, they will adjust the DOD until they get a balance back. If an event is too easy, they will figure that out as well. This is all basic actuary work that even a company with bad programming like Gree should be able to figure out.

In essence, complaining about DOD on a forum will do absolutely nothing to change events, spending habits will.

It just gets old when people complain about how much they have to spend to finish an event. Not finishing an event is free, and a viable option. In one is so addicted that they feel they have to finish every event, that's on them, not Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The simple fact here is you are confusing 2 totally different events. EB has always been a very easy to finish event for all people. Ltqs, Sltqs and rb have always been impossible to finish without gold. The real issue here is that there are people in low levels that can finish the boss with 2 cash hits, and long time, high level players that give up on 83 with 13 cash hits. I understand the teir base, and agree with it, however, there needs to be a common place for all tiers. If 100% of people that are active and have 26 minute timers set under lvl 200 can complete it gold free, but only 10% of those same sort of users lvl 250 can complete it for free, something is wrong. The amount of effort you put into this game should be rewarded equally. In the case of ltqs, Sltqs and ltbs it is. Rb is a fun event that is kinda in the middle ground. But EB, well that has lost all the shine that it once had. If you hate long time high level players so much gree why don't you just kill their account when they hit lvl 250. Wouldn't that be easier.