High level players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High level players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

High level players

We are having level 250's quitting the game in our syn because of the difficulty they have in events. EB is impossible unless they spend a lot more gold than the other levels. They're not starting over with new accounts because, well, they've been playing long enough to be level 250. Why make it so difficult for people that have been playing for a long time? Most games reward you for leveling up but you punish them for it. Bottom line is the game is no longer fun for them. I'm level 235 and couldn't get past lvl 72 on EB unless I used gold or didn't put my device down for the duration of the event. My mini is level 118 and had no problem getting through 100. I don't even do LTQ's anymore bc I don't want the xp on my main acct. I realize this is a topic that has been discussed ad nauseam but it's because you're not doing anything to make it irrelevant. When I reach lvl 250 I'll probably consider myself done with the game as well unless there is some benefit in continuing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have been playing since day 1. Yesterday was my last day. I got to lev 244 but lost the fun during all events. Happy hunting. BAWS

Banned
    Post Count
    you need to buy gold, so you can improve your stats, so you can finish events. then buy more, so you can finish events, so you can improve your stats. thats all the game is.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And aditudes like that make it worse

I will probably quit when I get to the point I can't finish eb

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't know how players let themselves get to level 250. Then again I never touched an LTQ. I knew it was a scam of gree's...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    We are having level 250's quitting the game in our syn because of the difficulty they have in events. EB is impossible unless they spend a lot more gold than the other levels. They're not starting over with new accounts because, well, they've been playing long enough to be level 250. Why make it so difficult for people that have been playing for a long time? Most games reward you for leveling up but you punish them for it. Bottom line is the game is no longer fun for them. I'm level 235 and couldn't get past lvl 72 on EB unless I used gold or didn't put my device down for the duration of the event. My mini is level 118 and had no problem getting through 100. I don't even do LTQ's anymore bc I don't want the xp on my main acct. I realize this is a topic that has been discussed ad nauseam but it's because you're not doing anything to make it irrelevant. When I reach lvl 250 I'll probably consider myself done with the game as well unless there is some benefit in continuing.
    Wondering why you couldn't get past 72? I am 244 and didn't need gold until 99 but that was just so I didn't have to time hits never timed anything and won't . Just curious

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Wondering why you couldn't get past 72? I am 244 and didn't need gold until 99 but that was just so I didn't have to time hits never timed anything and won't . Just curious
    Not strong enough? I'm level 207 and finished. Used gold on 100 because I can't do 16 hits in two hours, and frankly timing it out on 99 was enough!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I could finish EB at 249 for free, but 250 is a kick in the balls. I could only reach 71. At the moment there is not s single free event that i can finish in this "free" game.
    Now that they've decided to take away purchasable weapons in SLTQs they took away another part where long time players had an advantage.
    I would to love to hear Tadaaah's comment on this one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Probably not strong enough and the fact I couldn't spend the entire weekend on the game. At 64 I needed 4 paid hits. I'd die, then come back and finish with a free one. It was that and up to 5 paid hits and a free by the time I hit 72. Not worth all the effort from that point to get to 100. Which sucks, because I need the mod more than my mini, with which I'm a little wiser. I just can't ditch my main after the years and efforts involved. And I'm still 15 levels from 250.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They make enough $$ from battles. EB gets harder.. and yes a lot of people finish making their stats higher. But its get annoying seeing people who played for a longer time can't beat some of these. They should fix it. BECAUSE IT IS BROKEN. I can finish it... but I bet next time will suck.. and after that it will be impossible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can understand that you need to make EB stronger as players are also stronger in stats. Players at all levels are getting stronger at about the same pace (at least most of us as evident from the rival list) so why just pick on lv 250s?

Also, in case the the developers at Gree are stupid enough to ped the EB health increase to overall stats increase, I would like to remind them that only raw attacks are applicable to EB damage. I am very sure that the increase in general raw attacks is outpaced by the increase in EB health by a mile.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    you need to buy gold, so you can improve your stats, so you can finish events. then buy more, so you can finish events, so you can improve your stats. thats all the game is.
    Improve stats by spending money? Stats that are worthless in real life, you deserve a prize sir! Only you could suggest turning real life cash into something valueless!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    Why wait for level 250?

Post Count
    I'm a long way from level 250, but if it's still that way when I do reach it, I will consider myself a winner and stop playing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    I'm a long way from level 250, but if it's still that way when I do reach it, I will consider myself a winner and stop playing.
    You are already a winner, playing this game make you a looser ...