GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stats question.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Stats question.

Hey everybody,

So i've recently come back from a 10 month break. Tried to break away but once the App loaded on my new phone through sync I couldn't not open it. Of course I started over seeing as how my lvl 180 with 4m stats seems to be a weakling now a days. My question is what is considered good stats now?
    as in:
    ? x your level = stats.

Thanks guys

Consistent Contributor pedrombv's Avatar
    Post Count
    I donīt know what its consider good stats, but minimum is 100 x lv. But see several top syn asking for 300 x lv.
    This my opinion , but consider listening others.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Level x 400k are good stats for top75 / top100. So at level 180 you need about 72M attack.
    Better start over again. You'll never catch up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Oh yeah i've already started over thats why I was asking what to shoot for.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've seen level 60's with 30+m attack/defense. A lot more bonuses were given out and stats inflation is now into effect.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yet gree doesn't seem to realize that a good way to help fix stat inflation and minimize the small level accounts from being stronget than older players would be really easy. add a multiplier to overall stats(attack and defense) x level could players may have a reward even be each level adds 1% mafia attack and defense. older accounts would have a chance and players may have a desire to level up. also it might even up the epic boss event which currently punishes higher level players because they haven't caught up to stat inflation. how can they? stat inflation effects all accounts. So all accounts are now growing at the same speed. and higher level have a harder time to even keep up because of not being able to do epic boss event.

Post Count
    Gree could fix stat inflation by cracking down on transferred accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    yet gree doesn't seem to realize that a good way to help fix stat inflation and minimize the small level accounts from being stronget than older players would be really easy. add a multiplier to overall stats(attack and defense) x level could players may have a reward even be each level adds 1% mafia attack and defense.
    There is nothing to be gained by making everyone even or making the final reward achievable to all but those that put in the most effort and money. What's the point of allowing everyone that plays the game to win 100% of the events? There would be no Good, medium or bad accounts, there would just be players that devote more time and money to playing. You can't blame Gree because morons spend $500-1000 or more on their game which has led to a perceived Stat inflation, at the end of the day, if you spend gold you can achieve every LTQ, every EB/RB and SLTQ - with the exception of the case event (which we know is gay because you can spend 2 vaults and still not get all the items! Same for RB I guess, but I've been luckier with the items there).

Adding a stat increase per level will make the stat variance even greater - it would have to be rolled out to every account, including the ones that spend the most gold that have the highest stats thus making them even stronger.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon. View Post
    There is nothing to be gained by making everyone even or making the final reward achievable to all but those that put in the most effort and money. What's the point of allowing everyone that plays the game to win 100% of the events? There would be no Good, medium or bad accounts, there would just be players that devote more time and money to playing. You can't blame Gree because morons spend $500-1000 or more on their game which has led to a perceived Stat inflation, at the end of the day, if you spend gold you can achieve every LTQ, every EB/RB and SLTQ - with the exception of the case event (which we know is gay because you can spend 2 vaults and still not get all the items! Same for RB I guess, but I've been luckier with the items there).

Adding a stat increase per level will make the stat variance even greater - it would have to be rolled out to every account, including the ones that spend the most gold that have the highest stats thus making them even stronger.
    you're mistaken. everyone wouldn't be the same there are still the players on top factios that end up spending more money on battle events that would undoubtedly get higher stats. plus fixing the epic boss by allowing higher accounts to have more stats because of a multiplier still wouldn't make them able to finish energy LTQ's without some gold spend. so no every account wouldn't be the same if you added a multiplier to level, but higher level accounts would still be worth something and you would stop all those new accounts from kicking old players to the gutter. so yes it does seem like a good idea to add a multiplier x level to all accounts to help stop stat inflation. yes higher accounts would grow exponentially immediately, but after that you would have a more balanced game in which leveling up is actually worth more stats.

Post Count
    Not sure I'm on the same page here as you - but look at it this way, if we ran with your idea that a 1% mafia stat increase (and we'll quantify by saying lvl 100 accounts)

Account 1 is lvl 100 with 10mil att/def
    Account 2 is lvl 100 with 9.5mil att/def (A difference of 500k in stats)

If we add 1% every time they level and both gain 10 levels (assuming they have added no other stats for the sake of making the point)

Account 1 is now 11.046mil att/def
    Account 2 is now 10.494mil att/def (A difference of 556k stats)

This stat gap will continue to increase the higher the levels go up unless Account 2 works harder or spends more gold to catch up. You see now how this will further increase the stat inflation? You can also see how the 1% increase makes little to no difference in the real world anyway, a simple 5% att mod will eclipse the gain anyway.

EB is very broken in my opinion, yes, something needs to be done about it, an average account should be able to get to at least mid way through, good to lvl 75, elite to 100 - the problem is, what I think is an average account is very different to what Gree thinks is an average account. That said, EB is the only event in the game that benefits new, low level accounts instead of the high level accounts (Though they can still get the syn rewards, but not the major prize) - I have a funny feeling that this is intentional by Gree - just have a look at how many people whine about not being able to get the elite goals because they cant afford to spend gold

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    we are in the same page, and you cant call the stat difference stat inflation. different accounts will; have different stats based on their original effort and game play. so same level accounts don't necessarily have to have the same stats. and the more you play the more you will be stronger than other accounts, same as it is now. the only big difference is that you would be rewarding players for having a higher level. so if you want to stay low level and be stronger, you will ahve to spend that much more gold to be stronger than a level 250 who has been playing for a long time. and yes the 5% attack mod will make a difference and make a lower level account gain an edge. if the higher level guy didn't put an effort to get it when it came out. he should be at a disadvantage. adding a percent multiplier per level would only make it worth it to level up. as in any other game (not gree) out there that you gain strength by leveling up.

and yes it is meant to have a difference gap between accounts. if you are a level 100 on a top 100 syndicate you are that much more likely to be that much stronger than a level 100 on a top 500 syndicate. i really dont see your point here. we are not talking about making all level 100 have equal stats we are talking about rewarding leveling up by giving them a percent in stats. evey player still needs to put an effort and may or may not spend gold depending on what quests they want to finish and what syndicate they want to be in.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    also BTW the level 100 you mentioned already started out with 100% stat increase(at level 100 you should already have 100% stat increase). so his raw stats without the mafia stat increase would be 5mil. so at level 110 hes got 110% increase. so only would be at 10.5m as opposed to the other account which was 9.5 million with raw stats of 4.750m so assuming they didnt do anything at all to increase stats in ten levels. this other account would be at 9.975m the difference in growth would be much less than you think. but it would still reward players for leveling up. that 1 percent adds up if and when you actually work and have raw stats. and the difference was 500k in stats now is 525k in stats. as you can see the bonus is still the same, with very little difference between them. the main difference will be the personal effort they put in gaining stats while leveling. leveling up would not be a big advantage. but now you have level 250 in syndicates with 30 mil in stats and on the same syndicate a level 150 with the same 30 mil in stats. bot the level 150 has a much easier time on finishing epic boss than level 250 making it so that the level 150 will increase his tats a lot faster than the level 250. if you added on the stats modifier percentage to both accounts the level 150 with originally 30 mil would go to 75mil but the level 250 with originally 30 mil would go to 105 mil thus rewarding him for being a higher level, and allowing him an easier time on raid boss than the level 150. this would encourage players to level up faster, use their energy on SLTQ. and also just simply reward players for playing more and longer. yes there would be an immediate stat jump. but that would be a one time thing. and of course if a LTQ comes out that gives 5% in mafia attack, for example, all players that finished it would gain those 5% and they would deserve those 5%.

Post Count
    I'm level 128, 31 mil att & 31 mil def

This is probably considered average to below average. However, I play in a top 125 syndicate, am very active, and almost always have targets in wars. Targets are a little harder for me to find, especially if we get matched up with a top 75 or higher opposing syndicate, but they are still there. For the most part, some players with lower stats than me find targets too.

As far as I'm concerned, that's pretty much all its about. I'm never going to be the strongest (or even top 1000) player in the game. But as long as I can complete Epic Boss events, contribute well to Raid boss events, and score points in battles, I'm happy.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    I'm level 128, 31 mil att & 31 mil def

This is probably considered average to below average. However, I play in a top 125 syndicate, am very active, and almost always have targets in wars. Targets are a little harder for me to find, especially if we get matched up with a top 75 or higher opposing syndicate, but they are still there. For the most part, some players with lower stats than me find targets too.

As far as I'm concerned, that's pretty much all its about. I'm never going to be the strongest (or even top 1000) player in the game. But as long as I can complete Epic Boss events, contribute well to Raid boss events, and score points in battles, I'm happy.
    Well said. Long as your happy and can play the game you will be fine. No need to spend thousands upon thousands on a mobile game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    also BTW the level 100 you mentioned already started out with 100% stat increase(at level 100 you should already have 100% stat increase). so his raw stats without the mafia stat increase would be 5mil. so at level 110 hes got 110% increase. so only would be at 10.5m as opposed to the other account which was 9.5 million with raw stats of 4.750m so assuming they didnt do anything at all to increase stats in ten levels. this other account would be at 9.975m the difference in growth would be much less than you think. but it would still reward players for leveling up. that 1 percent adds up if and when you actually work and have raw stats. and the difference was 500k in stats now is 525k in stats. as you can see the bonus is still the same, with very little difference between them. the main difference will be the personal effort they put in gaining stats while leveling. leveling up would not be a big advantage. but now you have level 250 in syndicates with 30 mil in stats and on the same syndicate a level 150 with the same 30 mil in stats. bot the level 150 has a much easier time on finishing epic boss than level 250 making it so that the level 150 will increase his tats a lot faster than the level 250. if you added on the stats modifier percentage to both accounts the level 150 with originally 30 mil would go to 75mil but the level 250 with originally 30 mil would go to 105 mil thus rewarding him for being a higher level, and allowing him an easier time on raid boss than the level 150. this would encourage players to level up faster, use their energy on SLTQ. and also just simply reward players for playing more and longer. yes there would be an immediate stat jump. but that would be a one time thing. and of course if a LTQ comes out that gives 5% in mafia attack, for example, all players that finished it would gain those 5% and they would deserve those 5%.
    Holy crap dude, take a breath! It won't happen anyway, so we'll call it a draw