Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    After all, we only have Monty posting that he can't see her, he also posted he wasn't copying her....shrug
    while i confess to trolling previously, this thread is not a troll. i have found exactly one sas player who can see heather on their rivals list. and i have found dozens who were able to see her until 4-6 weeks ago. just what is taw up to?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why do you care what TAW does? just a question
    Last edited by Fearlessheat; 08-10-2014 at 08:07 AM.

Post Count
    Unfortunately this is going to become a flame war about who has less credibility between these two teams, but I would like to know if any of this is true and if so, I would like to see Gree address it. Are they saying in a game where you rob, attack, kill bosses, have assaults (coming soon), and all kinds of other morally repugnant tasks, that identity theft is crossing the line? If so, this needs to be put into the rules and any future new players or name changes should not be allowed to match an existing player. Does this mean when teams change their names in a war in an attempt to hide or when a team changes their names so that they all match that they are going to be dealt with harshly also? I see no difference in this tactic. I for one am able to look past the silliness of these two teams to see there is something wrong here and I would like to see it addressed...

Post Count

Just one opinion

I am not a top level player. I registered on the forum just recently after following it for about 9 months. I rarely post but need to do so now, I feel.
    My syndicate was fortunate to have Heather and tam jump in an help us on a few lvl 100. If they are a representation of TAW then IMO TAW is filled with friendly helpful people that love the game and go out of their way to help us lower level players.
    For you to attack their integrity is appalling. Get over yourself sir. Take a page out of their book and just play the game.

Post Count
    You know, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Post Count
    Tam you get more pathetic every time you post. Try not to sound so desperate.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    i actually like heather quite a bit. there are aspects of tam i enjoy, and others i do not. needless to say if every member of taw were lined up against a wall and i had to choose which would get the worst of it, they would both be far down the list.

further, i was careful to be polite. i did not wrife anything lewd or defamatory when i was named heather. my comments i posted were basically the following:

'please ignore montecore, he is a pathetic little boy impersonating me for attention.' (repeating what she had herself said on many walls)

'how do i know this is really heather? '

and that was it.

regarding their helping with L100 bosses, i am sure they do it and it is nice to see public appreciation for it. many in sas, including me, do the same. if is quite possible to help lower ranked syndicates with L100 bosses while at the same engaging in everything i have brought up here.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How can you peeps be mean to Tam she's so nice. She has helped me through some hard times.

Post Count

SAS- Not only help....

Hey,
    I'm the Leader from a top 400 syn, in Former Times Top 150!
    After i road this posts i need to give my opionion...
    SAS gives us Not only help on raid Bosses lvl 100 --- SAS gives us new FRIENDS in CC
    My syndicate lost some Fighters before RAID BOSS comes up... , IDIOKUS , T-REX and some more New jump in an help us on a much lvl 100 bosses.
    But it was Not only the help on RAID BOSS , it was the nice time we had with our new Friends from SAS!
    We had fun in chat and they help us to get the individual prizes too -- F... Kimono ( If they read this they know what i mean :-). )
    So i think this is the right time and the right place to say : Thank you SAS
    Original CM 895-125-988

Post Count
    I am glad to hear that SAS also helps lower syndicates as TAW did in my syndicates case. I only commented on my own personal experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansell View Post
    I am not a top level player. I registered on the forum just recently after following it for about 9 months. I rarely post but need to do so now, I feel.
    My syndicate was fortunate to have Heather and tam jump in an help us on a few lvl 100. If they are a representation of TAW then IMO TAW is filled with friendly helpful people that love the game and go out of their way to help us lower level players.
    For you to attack their integrity is appalling. Get over yourself sir. Take a page out of their book and just play the game.
    Yeah but if they are not able to be seen on the rivals list they are not playing the game now are they. This crap is sickening, oh my somebody copied my game name in a phone app this is identity theft get a effin grip and get over yourselves

Post Count
    I don't know how lvl 250 works (lvl 151), but I have some favorite targets and sometimes I don't see them for a few weeks then they reappear. I do doubt that someone would be able to be go Gree and demand that someone be taken off their rival list. Maybe I'm naive.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansell View Post
    I don't know how lvl 250 works (lvl 151), but I have some favorite targets and sometimes I don't see them for a few weeks then they reappear. I do doubt that someone would be able to be go Gree and demand that someone be taken off their rival list. Maybe I'm naive.
    It 100% happened with me - it's been validated by a number of people on TAW and Gree support more or less said it but in a very vague way. I agree that it is very surprising but I also don't really care, personally. I'm more intrigued by what it means in terms of fairness and equality across the game. And why it seems that almost all of SAS is now in the same boat.

Heather has spent more on this game than most players have spent on their primary residences. I suppose if a company is going to give a competitive advantage to a player, it's going to be someone like that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Monte is trying to start sh&t once again. Why does anyone bother? Please! Just let him chat to himself.
    Heather is a beautiful person inside and out.
    I don't see lots of SAS in my rival list. So what? I just beat up and rob the ones I see.
    For the record, even if you saw Heather monte, what would you do? Your stats are crap!!! You want to see her so you can admire her stats or ask her for some money?

Post Count
    You have to admit , though, that's a rather large "IF". But if I had as much real money and time invested in this game as some do, I would want an answer.
    Personally, I'm going to hold to the notion that there is a level playing field until proven (to me) otherwise.