Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Monte is trying to start sh&t once again. Why does anyone bother? Please! Just let him chat to himself.
    Heather is a beautiful person inside and out.
    I don't see lots of SAS in my rival list. So what? I just beat up and rob the ones I see.
    For the record, even if you saw Heather monte, what would you do? Your stats are crap!!! You want to see her so you can admire her stats or ask her for some money?
    I will take your advice 007 and totally agree with you. My 15 mins of forum fame is over now. Good luck all

Post Count
    Bans like happened to OP can and should occur due to the type of stalking he has described.

It seems the only favoritism here is OP was not IP address banned from the game by Gree, as other game companies do in stalking cases.

Post Count
    Stalking? I have at least two people on this very forum pretending to be me. If this stuff bothers you, stay offline.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Blah

Blah

Blah

Blah

Blah

Cut the crap

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post
    Bans like happened to OP can and should occur due to the type of stalking he has described.

It seems the only favoritism here is OP was not IP address banned from the game by Gree, as other game companies do in stalking cases.
    LMAO stalking are you serious a guy with the real name of Alex really has a good case then don't he. There must be 20 or more on my rivals list

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dippy, good to see you sticking up for Monty, well done. He is in need of people like you in his fan club
    As for only one other SAS player being able to see Heather.
    If that were true..diman must have quit SAS along with d.democrates. To name some others. Or is you are fantasizing again?

And who cares.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Monty: there is a red button top left corner of your rivals list, it's labeled refresh, move your finger over it then tap the screen. You will see the names in your rival list change.
    Dippy, you are slipping.

Post Count
    Monte's right. The whining over a harmless prank is just pathetic. It's even worse coming from you since you're not even involved. That's all I care about. I don't know what you think I'm "slipping" from.

I eagerly await your next seven posts in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Monte's right. The whining over a harmless prank is just pathetic. It's even worse coming from you since you're not even involved. That's all I care about. I don't know what you think I'm "slipping" from.

I eagerly await your next seven posts in a row.
    1: it was your friend Monty who started the thread

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    2: if 'being involved' is a requirement then why are you posting?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nope, I still don't care about Monty's latest heather fantasy..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Monte is trying to start sh&t once again. Why does anyone bother? Please! Just let him chat to himself.
    Heather is a beautiful person inside and out.
    I don't see lots of SAS in my rival list. So what? I just beat up and rob the ones I see.
    For the record, even if you saw Heather monte, what would you do? Your stats are crap!!! You want to see her so you can admire her stats or ask her for some money?
    I maintain that i have a high opinion of Heather. Her internal or external beauty, however, are entirely irrelevant to this discussion. And I know that I was removed, it was Gree's decision and I will respect it. This thread is to discuss why so many people who were able to see her appear to be blocked now as well, when they didnt change their names like I did.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJess View Post

What i did wasnt remotely stalking, and i resent the accusation. You can call it obnoxious, immature, trolling, boring, pathetic or a million other things. Stalking it was not.

I will follow up with Diman and D.Democrats, per Kaepa's advice. We may find two more people in sas who can still see Heather. Regarding the tiresome, sarcastic suggestion to use the refresh button, i have. i know i wont see her. the issue is that so many others havent seen her in 4-6 weeks, like she just disappeared. and it sets a very odd precedent in a game predicated on robbing and attacking.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    What i did wasnt remotely stalking, and i resent the accusation. You can call it obnoxious, immature, trolling, boring, pathetic or a million other things. Stalking it was not.
    OK, it wasn't stalking. It was everything else, which seems to be your daily MO, so....um congrats on that.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post

I will follow up with Diman and D.Democrats, per Kaepa's advice. We may find two more people in sas who can still see Heather. Regarding the tiresome, sarcastic suggestion to use the refresh button, i have. i know i wont see her. the issue is that so many others havent seen her in 4-6 weeks, like she just disappeared. and it sets a very odd precedent in a game predicated on robbing and attacking.
    Congratulations on knowing there is a refresh button, why not try it out.