Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    by that logic, i can list 30+ members of taw who are guilty of 'stalking' me. including one who changed his name to 'montecoresuxco.ck'. multiple times. the same people have been robbing/attacking me for years. it isn't stalking no matter how often they repeat it. its simply part of the game.
    As is blocking players from posting on ones wall.....get over it. Move on

Banned
    Post Count
    i have no interest in posting on her wall. it was pointed out to me by other sas members that they cant see her either, and this started at roughly the same time. i do know 911 can see her. you have asserted diman and d. democrats can attack her. i reiterate there are far fewer members who see her on their rivals list than there were 4-6 weeks ago.

she always had a soft spot for diman.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i have no interest in posting on her wall. it was pointed out to me by other sas members that they cant see her either, and this started at roughly the same time. i do know 911 can see her. you have asserted diman and d. democrats can attack her. i reiterate there are far fewer members who see her on their rivals list than there were 4-6 weeks ago.

she always had a soft spot for diman.
    Jealous? I guess she doesn't like trolls

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Silent assassins.... What part of silent don't they understand?

Post Count
    As predicted this thread has gotten way off topic and will most likely be locked which is unfortunate as there are questions here that need to be answered...I think kaepa and his ilk are deliberately pulling this in that direction as they would like this issue to go away without being addressed. I feel that Gree should confirm if OP was reprimanded and banned from changing his name or not, and if so why? Please point out where emulating another player violates the TOS. If there are going to be different rules for different players this should be disclosed. Everyone should expect that anyone foolish enough to drop a couple grand, or more, on this game would get special treatment, but we should all also expect that they would still play by the same rules...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree Monty's name was changed from Heather to Alex. Then it changed from Alex to Montecore.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I also say Heather banned / blocked Montecore from posting on her wall, and that this whole silly thread is just an attempt by Monty to get Gree to undo that block so he can go back to posting on her wall.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    As predicted this thread has gotten way off topic and will most likely be locked which is unfortunate as there are questions here that need to be answered...I think kaepa and his ilk are deliberately pulling this in that direction as they would like this issue to go away without being addressed. I feel that Gree should confirm if OP was reprimanded and banned from changing his name or not, and if so why? Please point out where emulating another player violates the TOS. If there are going to be different rules for different players this should be disclosed. Everyone should expect that anyone foolish enough to drop a couple grand, or more, on this game would get special treatment, but we should all also expect that they would still play by the same rules...
    It certainly does feel that way. This is what Gree told me when I asked why I had been changed from "Heather" to "Alex":

"The reason we changed your name is because it was found that you were impersonating another player within the game."

I asked in response, "What is the difference between impersonating someone and having the same name as someone?"

They didn't respond.

Post Count
    I should also say that I'm aware that there could be more to this story and Gree's hands may be tied legally from revealing too much. However, if OP was harassing or intimidating the person he pretended to be, then he should have been removed from the game. End of story. The fact that he is still here either means his story has credibility or that Gree is willing to compromise ethics for money. Gree should be able to confirm if there was a reprimand for emulating this player and if so, why this was done and what will be done the next time a syndicate changes their names to match one another. Otherwise Gree should clearly state that it is not an offense to emulate another player and anyone else that pretends to be the player in question would not meet the same fate and would not have their account locked.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    I agree Monty's name was changed from Heather to Alex. Then it changed from Alex to Montecore.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    I also say Heather banned / blocked Montecore from posting on her wall, and that this whole silly thread is just an attempt by Monty to get Gree to undo that block so he can go back to posting on her wall.
    Partially correct, but ultimately wrong. She certainly blocked me from her wall, but that has nothing to do with this thread. The question is how many people are no longer able to attack or rob her, as I assumed I was the only one, and what is Gree's rationale for blocking all these people? Myself excluded of course.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It certainly does feel that way. This is what Gree told me when I asked why I had been changed from "Heather" to "Alex":

"The reason we changed your name is because it was found that you were impersonating another player within the game."

I asked in response, "What is the difference between impersonating someone and having the same name as someone?"

They didn't respond.
    How silly is Gree, they obviously attributed you with a greater level of intelligence than you actually have.
    Last edited by Keapa; 08-10-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Correct.

Partially correct, but ultimately wrong. She certainly blocked me from her wall, but that has nothing to do with this thread. The question is how many people are no longer able to attack or rob her, as I assumed I was the only one, and what is Gree's rationale for blocking all these people? Myself excluded of course.
    So in effect you are now proposing Heather should not collect when her buildings are ready, just so SAS can rob her as often as they like, just to prove that they can.

Nice try.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So we are now up to
    1: that Heather unblock you from her wall
    2: Heather not collect from her buildings and let SAS do it for her.

As for attacks and robs, those with smaller stats will be unable to successfully attack or rob her, you being one of that group.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Locking this thread. It has gone off-topic and has entered the realm of Disrespectful Content towards other Players, which is as against the Code of Conduct.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Addressing the claim that this player was removed from any other players' rivals list: we don't do that. (nor do we even have the ability to do that)

If you can't see someone on your rival's list, your stats are either too high or too low to see them. If you want to see this player again, you may just need to build your stats. Building conspiracy theories on the forums won't really help you see them again.