Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War?

Banned
    Post Count

Serious question: What happened to Heather from The Art of War?

As some of you may know, a month or so back I changed my in game name and appearance to match Heather and randomly attacked my rivals list. I was irritated by what I viewed as her lack of integrity when TAW used a hacker to get first place, and I will admit I just felt like being a troll and wanted to stir things up a bit. I knew it would annoy her, but I was surprised by how much it got to her. She called it a crime of identity theft and won't ever speak to me again as a result. I was more surprised by Gree's response: They changed my name to Alex, made it so I could not change my name, and permanently removed Heather from my game. I can't see her on my RL. I can't rob her, attack her, and I assume she can't (or won't) do either to me.

I opened a ticket with Gree and they gave me the right to change my name again. I was pretty amazed that a common name like Heather was now reserved for a single player, but I didn't really care beyond that. I was more impressed that she had the pull to make it so I could never rob her or attack her again, in a game predicated on robbing and attacking people.

What I don't understand, and others are getting suspicious of, is that it isn't just me. I asked all of SAS if she is in their rivals list, and only found people who could see her 4-6 weeks ago but haven't been able to see her since. It isn't a stats thing as I see tam and any other high level TAW player. I see her in battles against TAW. I see her comments on other people's walls, including ones from this week.

TL; DR: Did Heather pay Gree to have herself removed from all of the rivals lists within SAS? Is this a software bug, perhaps tied to the way in which they hid her from me? Is there anyone who can still rob/attack Heather, or is she the first crime city player who never has to fear being robbed or attacked again? Can SC players see her? Anyone?

And finally, how much do I have to pay to have someone removed from my game?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I dont know the history of the beef between taw and sas but if this bothers u so much why still play? If taw cheats why do you guys at sas still try to beat them even though its not possible? Why waste all that money then accuse them of cheating and getting favors from gree then spend more to come in 2nd place to a team that u say cheats? Can someone please explain this to me cause it makes no sense ro me. Obviously if you spend the amount of money taw does gree will treat them a bit differently but nobody really knows but those involved. My advice to you is stop spending all that money and try and have fun cause at the end of the day it is a game where whomever has the most money wins and sas obviously doesn't have deep enough pockets

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The player is question was a member of SAS and played with SAS for a few battles.
    It's not so much a question of taw innocently picking that player up, but it's one of ...would SAS have still kept him on if he had not posted certain information in SAS main chat thus making public his ' special skills' that one assumes SAS officers knew all about. Yet they failed to notify Gree that he was a suspect player.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    As for Monty changing his name. He is already on record for posting in this forum he denied it was heather. Now he changes his story. Yet wants to say heather has a lack of integrity. How about explaining how you tried to cut a deal with her, that she offer up a choice of two other taw players names for you to imitate in exchange for you not copying her....and that she refused to do so...even though her friends were 'supposedly' being attacked by her.
    That shows integrity and loyalty to teammates...and is a credit to her.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's not the first time you have copied heather. Once Gree realized it is not appreciated along with your 'blackmail' attempt. Gree flicked a switch so to speak. So stop crying about the consequences.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    None of which answers the question how a player in a game about robbing and attacking is removed from the rivals list.
    Gives that player a destinct advantage, never having to worry about being robbed.
    And thank you for admitting that you know about that players cheating, but because SAS didn't do anything you seem to think it makes it acceptable.
    It's been known a long time in the game now that both sas and TaW are fine with cheating and hacking, breaking ToS and any other way to get an advantage. There is no point arguing with each I the about something you both do, and both endorse. And gree does nothing because of the fact the two highest spending teams encourage the cheating.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    As for making a comment about Heather as to who joins TAW..what has that got to do with Heather?
    She is not an officer in TAW nor is she responsible for recruiting, nor does she have extensive dossiers on every CC player as to who they are, their style of play, their capabilities as players, if she did she would be able to spot SAS suspect players and report them to Gree plus warn TAW not to accept them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If we didn't know, until a crystal ball is introduced and we can see into the future, there is not a lot we can do.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    After all, we only have Monty posting that he can't see her, he also posted he wasn't copying her....shrug

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I get it, you are just trolling, hoping that Heather gets annoyed and attacks you in game, doubtless so you can run around making out you are a victim, being picked in by a stronger player.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just to remind you of your previous assertion:

Quote Originally Posted by Montecore
    . I was very surprised to find my name changed to Alex, and my ability to change my name restricted. The restriction was lifted after I submitted a ticket, coupled with a warning that they will be far more strict in the future.

The real problem is I didn't name myself after Heather in TAW, but a different Heather entirely. There are other Heathers in game. Do they need to change their names? will i be banned for impersonating Alex now?

What was the name of the Gree tester account in Art of War anyway?.
    Last edited by Keapa; 08-10-2014 at 02:13 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    So are you denying that taw and SAS takes known cheats?
    Are you saying heather is available on the rival list?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    if heather can't stand it that she is getting attacked and robbed. quit the game instead of doing someting like this

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    As for Monty changing his name. He is already on record for posting in this forum he denied it was heather. Now he changes his story. Yet wants to say heather has a lack of integrity. How about explaining how you tried to cut a deal with her, that she offer up a choice of two other taw players names for you to imitate in exchange for you not copying her....and that she refused to do so...even though her friends were 'supposedly' being attacked by her.
    That shows integrity and loyalty to teammates...and is a credit to her.
    I gave her the choice to make it like a really lame twilight episode, in the hope that her sense of humor would wake up. it didn't. i did find out that 911 can attack / rob her still. no one else though.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    As for making a comment about Heather as to who joins TAW..what has that got to do with Heather?
    She is not an officer in TAW nor is she responsible for recruiting, nor does she have extensive dossiers on every CC player as to who they are, their style of play, their capabilities as players, if she did she would be able to spot SAS suspect players and report them to Gree plus warn TAW not to accept them.
    all taw does is recruit sas players.