Building walls

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Building walls

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Building walls.. ATTENTION TADAAAH

Can we have an easier way of buying and building walls for wd ,, this is such a tedious task and would be way easier if we could have a bulk buy and bulk upgrade option
    Last edited by Dazzj10; 08-11-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Consistent Contributor bergmystr's Avatar
    Post Count
    I Second that motion

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For the love of god, please implement this suggestion! You did a great thing with the Collect All Income button (can't wait until it's on Android). Keep that customer-focused momentum going and you'll see a huge change in attitudes in the forums, and (gasp) maybe actually make more money than if you focus solely on profit. Satisfied customers tend to find more value in gold than jaded ones.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Post Count
    180 taps to build just 6 level 15 walls. Out of everything in the game, that and the fact that only one person out of a faction of 60 is permitted to build walls, would be my highest priority request for a feature change.

a) Fix it so I can buy the level of walls I want without having to go through the upgrade for every wall one at a time - which, of all the places to put a confirmation button on every individual step, why here?

b) Add a Co-Leader/Vice-Leader position in the roster, and allow that person to promote/demote members to/from officer status, remove members, and build walls.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor AfterHours-Oliver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    180 taps to build just 6 level 15 walls. Out of everything in the game, that and the fact that only one person out of a faction of 60 is permitted to build walls, would be my highest priority request for a feature change.

a) Fix it so I can buy the level of walls I want without having to go through the upgrade for every wall one at a time - which, of all the places to put a confirmation button on every individual step, why here?

b) Add a Co-Leader/Vice-Leader position in the roster, and allow that person to promote/demote members to/from officer status, remove members, and build walls.
    Seconded all of this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kefa View Post

A) fix it so i can buy the level of walls i want without having to go through the upgrade for every wall one at a time - which, of all the places to put a confirmation button on every individual step, why here?

B) add a co-leader/vice-leader position in the roster, and allow that person to promote/demote members to/from officer status, remove members, and build walls.
    ^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^please^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SKILLZONE 773520110.
    Maxed Health Regen time.
    Maxed Infantry Defense
    Maxed Ground Defense
    Maxed Air Defense
    Maxed Sea Defense
    Maxed Defense from Buildings.
    Maxed Building output
    Maxed Infantry Attack
    Maxed Ground Attack
    Maxed Air Attack
    Maxed Sea Attack
    Maxed casualty rate
    GROUPME required
    PM for more info; always recruiting

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Glad. I not the only one that super bored when building walls

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If walls were a unit we could buy in 10-20-50-100's @ whichever level we selected it would be very nice.

Option 1 is don't be faction leader

Option 2 is make use of family members, small children are most easily influenced. beware of random flack canon purchases that may occur.

Post Count
    Better idea is to do away with the walls altogether.
    MW ID: Watash 435 054 538

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thank god I'm not the only leader that hates this task!!! Please gree for the love of God make this easier!!!
    God forgives - OSOK doesn't
    Recruiting now for a consistent top 25 team! Add me on line app Bytor12 for more details

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would love to be able to build walls as the xo I am always having to ask for them to put it up and would love to buy concrete with in game money pease this would be Amazing

Post Count
    Hellooooooo, Tadaaah? Anybody out there? Can we at least get a response (even the "we will be passing this along" one that we know is bs) to this. You are doing so well with your recent updates to make the game more user friendly with features such as the collect all button, so why not keep up the good work.

Lurker
    Post Count

Building walls

I agree help the leaders out on this

Post Count

building walls

I agree with this. The current format is horrible and time consuming. 30 minutes out of my day just to buy walls for a war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Tadaaah ,, come on mate,
    Any chance of this