GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frontline crashed with 45 seconds left in battle

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Angry Frontline crashed with 45 seconds left in battle

Dear Gree:

Frontline just crashed on most of my team with 45 seconds to go in the battle. Some were able to log back in with 6 seconds left (like that will help). It cost us 3 flags. As we all know the final push is one of, if not THE, most imortant parts of the battle. This is beyond frustrating Gree. I don't see any improvements to Frontline since the last time.

Also, the results pop-up has yet to reveal itself to me at the end of the battles. Some of my teammates get it everytime it seems, some get it randomly, some none at all.

Thankfully I've "only" spent 150 gold on this event and that'll be the last gold I spend. I keep going at this game because I've invested so much of my life, and money, into it but I'm just about fed up to the point where I'll just throw the 2.5 years of hard work in the trash and take my business elsewhere.

Yours (for not much longer),
    Dissatisfied Customer

PS. Please can you put a confirmation pop-up after you press the button to Declare War? We've already had a couple of mis-taps due to furious deploying in the final seconds that resulted in a new war being declared when we did not intend to do so.
    Last edited by Systematrix; 08-08-2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Added PS
    Through chaos comes clarity

Post Count
    I had 50 deploys stuck at that time mark also to watch the node slip away in the end
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Ugh! Thank you for bringing up the end of battle splash screen. I never see them, I always have to ask the team if we won or not. Very annoying.
    TKM - OFFICER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We had a handful of people say it crashed between 45-90 seconds remaining. It's happened for all 3 battles I've been in now.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Game crashes for me anytime I try to buy units on ios 8, hope it gets fixed soon

Same here. Crashed towards the end of all three battles.

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Game crashed for me and several of my faction mates near the end of battle once we started to deploy at a faster rate.

This event is terrible lol.

Post Count
    Crashed for several in my faction as well.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We have had the same crashing issue.. right near the end.. :/

Post Count
    Most in my faction are reporting crashing with Frontline, happening repeatedly on my ipad.
    MW ID: Watash 435 054 538

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We are having our engineers look into the issue with crashing when deploying during this Frontline event.

Any other information would be helpful for further investigation, but the crashing may be due to server over load.

We hope to have this resolved soon and we will keep you posted on any updates!

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Systematrix View Post
    Dear Gree:

Frontline just crashed on most of my team with 45 seconds to go in the battle. Some were able to log back in with 6 seconds left (like that will help). It cost us 3 flags. As we all know the final push is one of, if not THE, most imortant parts of the battle. This is beyond frustrating Gree. I don't see any improvements to Frontline since the last time.

Also, the results pop-up has yet to reveal itself to me at the end of the battles. Some of my teammates get it everytime it seems, some get it randomly, some none at all.

Thankfully I've "only" spent 150 gold on this event and that'll be the last gold I spend. I keep going at this game because I've invested so much of my life, and money, into it but I'm just about fed up to the point where I'll just throw the 2.5 years of hard work in the trash and take my business elsewhere.

Yours (for not much longer),
    Dissatisfied Customer

PS. Please can you put a confirmation pop-up after you press the button to Declare War? We've already had a couple of mis-taps due to furious deploying in the final seconds that resulted in a new war being declared when we did not intend to do so.
    With the results pop-up not being seen at the end of the battle, if you stay logged in the entire time of the event, you will see the pop-up showing the end reward goal results. If you leave or log out for any reason, at the end of the war you may not see the pop-up.

This is working as intended, and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Happy happy, happy days are here. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't even know if I have been able to deploy anything yet during this event. My game force closes or crashes on me so much. It took me over 30 min of one battle just to be able to get to the battle screen. Then when I tried to deploy units the lag was so horrible, I don't know if anything even deployed before my game froze and crashed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It has been happening to almost everyone in our faction that is being active. It has been 100% of our battles and is always at or under the two minute mark. We have tried resetting with 3-5 minutes left and nothing seems to change it.