[Feedback] What Additional Sub-Forums Would You Like to See? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Feedback] What Additional Sub-Forums Would You Like to See?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hralg View Post
    Respectfully, no- single new posters can't post their individual stats there, only reply to posts started by others-
    Sincerely, I believe that they can post their stats in any reply to thread/posts... thus getting their desires and stats out for the interested guild community to peruse....

just my two cents, but it makes sense to me...

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Eh eh

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
    Sincerely, I believe that they can post their stats in any reply to thread/posts... thus getting their desires and stats out for the interested guild community to peruse....

just my two cents, but it makes sense to me...
    Yes, why use the broad spectrum of the Internet to reach as many people as possible when individual time consuming futile attempts reaching out to those not even interested is available? Efficiencies? Bwah ha ha?!? Why bother? Sarcastically- H

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How about a forum for what we the players would like to have changed/added to game

For example I am sure most of us have a list. I am sure many will agree for newer players in particular, how about allowing us to be able to upgrade more than one building at a time, some members in guild have prizes from before I started playing where they can upgrade 8 buildings at once, making for much faster maxing buildings and higher income to donate to guild. Why not let new players start with 2, or raise it every so many levels like 50, 100. Also almost any guild out there would love to have a 2nd in command, one that can do things except remove the 1st. No one wants to let a guild go that has lots of upgrades, but sometimes life happens and a founder leaves the game/this world. There is no way to appoint another founder. If say a founder goes afk for 30 days, 60 days it would then revert ownership to the 2nd runner up who could then appoint a backup for themselves.
    Just an example of what would be posted in this type of forum.