[Feedback] What Additional Sub-Forums Would You Like to See? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] What Additional Sub-Forums Would You Like to See?

Post Count
    How about one where we can post all the tickets that have been closed as completed but our issue has not been resolved.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Please create a sub-forum that requires an IQ test and a Personality test. You can name it the "Friendly Common Sense Sub-Forum".
    Through chaos comes clarity

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A faction merger forum

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Would like to see a section on what issues are currently worked on by developers (and if its possible with a forecast of when it will be solved), so we don't have to send in tickets or create dozens of new threads on an issue that is already worked on
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We need to know prizes for events BEFORE they start!!!
    Still no indication what we are playing for,it shouldn't be we have to relay on a random Splash Screen before we know prizes.
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Clementine, I think the following sub forums restructure would go a long way to helping people find what they want faster and keep the general game chat more centered on gameplay.

-Feature Requests
    A place to post the things you wish the game had or didn't have or had differently.

-Issue Reports
    A place for people to post their problems and issues, such as "I lost my account", or "Prize bonus doesn't work", etc.

-Beta Discussion
    Only visible to beta testers, to discuss anything involving beta releases

-Change General to Gameplay Discussion
    A place for players to discuss the actual gameplay, current game events, intel discovery, etc., and move everything not related to gameplay to its relevant forum or off-topic.

-Announcements
    Same as now except people do want more information sooner regarding upcoming events and new releases. Information like an LTQ prize list for every level and the total energy requirement released before the event begins, epic boss HP for the different tiers, etc. Things gamers need in order to make informed decisions about upcoming events, and things to get excited about looking forward to.

The rest stay as is, recruiting, add me, trade, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are continually trying to improve the user experience, both in the game and here in the forums. A number of folks have mentioned that they feel particular forums are cluttered, thus making it difficult to find the information you need. In an effort to keep the forums clean and organized, making it easier to gather important feedback, and provide you with relevant information, we are open to adding additional relevant sub-forums.

If you are interested in seeing additional sub-forums added to the Modern War forum, please let us know which one(s) and why you think it would be a good idea. We will only add ones that make the most sense, so please keep that in mind when making suggestions.

Now hit us with you best shot...GO!
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Suggested Change to Future WDs

(didn't know where else to submit this...)

Suggestion:
    Rather than list "# of allies" of the opponents during WD battles, why not do like you do in other games (e.g., Kingdom Age) and list "level" instead. Many factions have gone to naming all their players the same name and maxing out the # of allies (500). Many of my game-mates are discouraged by this and in some cases are opting out of WD all together as a result. I believe that changing to "level" instead would get players interested again and add another dimension to the play that doesn't current exist in Modern War.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Awhile ago Maverick started working on Modern War Master Resource Sheet (MRS). Maybe a sub-forum Read only with all buildings, cost, upgrade amount etc.

I have been trying to get his MRS up to date.
    USN Red Alert Alpha
    907-253-600
    Come join the fight now and talk to us at groupme! https://groupme.com/join_group/8423818/Yzez9l
    Building Defense - MAX
    Guild Increase - MAX
    Infantry Defense - MAX
    Ground Defense - MAX
    Health Recovery Time - MAX
    Air Defense - MAX
    Sea Defense - MAX
    Building Output - MAX
    Infantry Attack - MAX
    Ground Attack - MAX
    Air Attack - MAX
    Sea Attack - MAX
    Causality Rate - +20%

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Upgradeing bounses

You should make it so you can buy things Where they enable you to upgrade/build mor than one thing at a time

Consistent Contributor El Wonka's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would like to see the WD/Frontline/24Hour final rankings more organized and easier to find.. I see that currently there is a sticky of the past WD final rankings..however..finding the names and final standings of the 24 hour wars and Frontline has eluded me.. It would be nice if there was one central location to find out where each faction has finished each type of war/battle.... Thanks!!
    EL DIABLO OFFICER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Rather than a complaints sub forum I'd like to see a Bugs/Glitches forum where we can post exact information to show bugs and glitches and get actual responses with details.

Is the problem real iOS or droid or both or fixed already and requires an update.
    Is the problem new and unknown
    Is the problem repeatable
    Is there a work around. How many times will I need to re-install the app to make it through an event?
    Is there a ETA on real program solution? If yes when can we expect it to work.

Simple answers to simple questions

It would require a full time person for the first 3 weeks with actual knowledge after that probably things would start being less whinny.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    What about a game issue sub section? Bugs, glitches, transfers, and stuff of that nature.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    We are continually trying to improve the user experience, both in the game and here in the forums. A number of folks have mentioned that they feel particular forums are cluttered, thus making it difficult to find the information you need. In an effort to keep the forums clean and organized, making it easier to gather important feedback, and provide you with relevant information, we are open to adding additional relevant sub-forums.

If you are interested in seeing additional sub-forums added to the Modern War forum, please let us know which one(s) and why you think it would be a good idea. We will only add ones that make the most sense, so please keep that in mind when making suggestions.

Now hit us with you best shot...GO!
    Probably the most important sub-forum should be for events only. Mods could post ahead of time the dates and any corrections to in game info. Post a final prize list for all events prior to them starting.
    Most of the time when an event starts, we have to browse the forum looking for posts from players on final prizes or there's a thread on start times that conflict with what the globe says.
    Is it really to much trouble to plan an event carefully and post that info where it's easily accessible to the forum? It would give the players an ideal place to go for up to date info on any changes to an event, rather than having to search threads looking for a mods response.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like a fourm to discuss tickets not being completed, as I've stated in the past there is an iOS display bug for base decorations, and it's now 3 years alters and I still can't see enemy base decorations but droid can, a sub fourm with things gree hasn't fix yet that we could bring to your attention would be great

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    HERE IS MY COMPLAINT ABOUT THE IOS DISPLAY BUG FOR BASE DECORATIONS. PLEASE READ
    Him been playing this game a long time, and gree at one point had a "base design competition" where the winner of the best base would be awarded 250 gold. Needless to say I didn't enter in that base design contest because to be frank, my base wasn't 100% complete. Now fast forward about 3/4 months and my base is finally complete, I'm talking surrounded by chain fencing, concrete blocks backing the fence, road way stops in all major exits and entrances, bob wire fence and sand bags running along any walk way, airfield protected, trees in good healthy spots w/water the WHOLE works. Now I go to view this on IOS fully updated from my allies list to see what it looks like and EVERY BASE DECORATION IS BLANK. EVERY ONE. My base looks like a empty peice of crap. With buildings randomly placed with out the fencing and sand bags. So I ask a IOS RIVAL to tell me if he can see the base decorations he says NO. SO IM LIKE SERIOUSLY GREE CAN U GET ANYTHING RIGHT??? This is a fundamental part of the game stemming all the way back to brazil..... Before BRAZIL! How do you mess THAT up? Luckily I didn't loose it 100% because apparently ONLY DROID users can see the decorations! Can u please fix this ISSUE, as I have sent in about 10 tickets over the course of a year to try and get this resolved, and keep getting the same generic responses, "your not updated fully" "you need to be running the latest version for it to take effect" please look into this!