[Feedback] What Additional Sub-Forums Would You Like to See?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] What Additional Sub-Forums Would You Like to See?

Community Manager
    Post Count

Lightbulb [Feedback] What Additional Sub-Forums Would You Like to See?

We are continually trying to improve the user experience, both in the game and here in the forums. A number of folks have mentioned that they feel particular forums are cluttered, thus making it difficult to find the information you need. In an effort to keep the forums clean and organized, making it easier to gather important feedback, and provide you with relevant information, we are open to adding additional relevant sub-forums.

If you are interested in seeing additional sub-forums added to the Modern War forum, please let us know which one(s) and why you think it would be a good idea. We will only add ones that make the most sense, so please keep that in mind when making suggestions.

Now hit us with you best shot...GO!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How about an Event Recruitment section. I think it would be nice complement to the faction recruitment section. It would also pull all those threads together. They are mainly posted in the general, but sometimes show up in the faction recruitment or could be posted in the trades section.

Post Count
    User event walkthrough sub forum
    -and side note have user mods. Only have the ability to lock, delete & sticky threads from threads they start. You can see how useful that would be for TheDaminal
    Last edited by Jaded Fusion; 08-08-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    TKM - OFFICER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Assistance forum. Where people can post issues that aren't resolved through tickets and up to date quick information concerning problems with an event.

Suggestions forum. Where people can post new building ideas. Game enhancement ideas. Data mining ideas from thousands of players could help developers see where the game needs to go or where users would like to see it go.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A complaints forum, would unclutter main forum.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to see a section where questions are actually answered. In the threads we will get a stock comment like " I will let the developers know". How about "I talked to the developers and this is what they said". I get tired of all the stock answers and would like to know what is being done about our question and if the problem is not going to be addressed, then why.

You could take the questions from the main forum and have a section where you answer those questions.

I also like the walk-through idea

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about a forum that tells us what we are fighting for? What are the faction goals? What is our incentive to complete them? Simple things that would make you more money...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I like this idea, i hate coming to the forums and having to wade through all of the hate threads. Bunch of whiners on here

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There would be nothing left in main forum. Lol.

2 threads: LTQ walkthrough and Epic Boss Loot Tracker.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One where if direct answers r not given by moderators in less than 72hrs said mods r fired until we find a guy who can get things done is employed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Big C View Post
    I would like to see a section where questions are actually answered. In the threads we will get a stock comment like " I will let the developers know". How about "I talked to the developers and this is what they said". I get tired of all the stock answers and would like to know what is being done about our question and if the problem is not going to be addressed, then why.

You could take the questions from the main forum and have a section where you answer those questions.

I also like the walk-through idea
    This^^^^^^

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So 2.5 years of the same format was not satisfying, right?

I suggest the no action alternative. It would be pretty silly to have a bunch of re-vamped sub forums where nobody pays attention to the rules (see raid boss begging and concrete peddling). It would take a petty tyrant to moderate all of the content of every post, and IMHO, less moderation leads to better exchange of ideas.

The last thing we need is a change for change's sake. A whole bunch of sub forums only dilutes the messages people have for broader audiences. Divide and conquer. Flame away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What would people post in the main forum? Event help section would be great.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    One where if direct answers r not given by moderators in less than 72hrs said mods r fired until we find a guy who can get things done is employed
    That would be a woman who can get things done.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Separating out the Walk-through type information would definitely be helpful