Page 2 of 2 First 12

Question How about a REAL FAQ board?

I've been playing like 5 days and first time I've come on the forum to try and figure out how this game works (it is like most other 'make resources, make units, battle, remake unit' games) but I just want to try and figure out what world I'm in and if I leave to go to a new one how can I know know which world to come back to..
    How about telling us more about the units, which one def/atk better against others, and why cant I gain an outpost when I have enough cores (whichever are needed) when I win an attack... Also about the 20% remade or whatever that is..

in another game there was a whole list of which units are best against others and the number of one it would take to defeat another.

I am guessing the Glee is just another poor game company who doesnt care about customer service, its more about screwing with players and making money.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Hulk View Post
    I've been playing like 5 days and first time I've come on the forum to try and figure out how this game works (it is like most other 'make resources, make units, battle, remake unit' games) but I just want to try and figure out what world I'm in and if I leave to go to a new one how can I know know which world to come back to..
    How about telling us more about the units, which one def/atk better against others, and why cant I gain an outpost when I have enough cores (whichever are needed) when I win an attack... Also about the 20% remade or whatever that is..

in another game there was a whole list of which units are best against others and the number of one it would take to defeat another.

I am guessing the Glee is just another poor game company who doesnt care about customer service, its more about screwing with players and making money.
    It is all there but u need to find it dude , when u go to ur factory there's a small question mark upon each unit hit it ul see what ur looking for . Tbh gree suck but with won they have a brilliant strategy game that could be so much more than what it currently is , so brilliant game sucky company all your info is there you need to find it and work it all out which takes time

Ok so on another note why don't you guys forget sub forums and start answering questions in feedback from players who already come here to ask and find out info