Thread: What is it?

What is it?

What is the ap stealing event? When is it going to happen and how does it work??

Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    What is the ap stealing event? When is it going to happen and how does it work??
    My guess is a capture the flag type event where the controller of the flag get the points if they lose them they lose the event points but scale that up with 100 flags per world or more . So one alliance can not dominate every flag

The flags could be alien outposts, the alliance, or player holding them get rewards. And at the end of the event the player or alliance holding them get the BP that were generated at the alien base in all the attacks

To make it really interesting set a max of ten alien base per alliance max, but give them BP scores so players can see which hold the most points this will keep it more fluid a game as an alliance may take a base but it may not be the best base and even if it is the best base it may not stay the best base so alliances would have to reshuffle which bases they hold to make sure they are holding the most valuable ones at the end of the event.

An event like this could be great fun.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 12-09-2013 at 12:34 AM.

To the top

So what ever happened to this event then ? Did it get lost in the update software or something

looks like it died a death even before it was released

instead we get a sweet little 22 hour build event. FKKKKK i hate gree.

I think Gree is just doing what we've asked them to do--release information in advance of the actual event. Holdout will be incorporated into the monthly event schedule, and we'll probably see it in the next week. If not then, probably soon after this next Global Domination event.
    In any case, it's coming--they just told us about it ahead of time. Which is a good thing IMO.
    HC

The monthly schedule is a bit nuts now we used to have abt 8 builds a box and few wars then cw now there's hit room or time enough for all
    Thou hard corps this event was planned abt 6-7 months ago we've had guys retire and come back in the time from when this event was supposed , anyways I hoped a mod would answer .......

I say the box event reduced to one per month, to accompany the XW event, the survivor event, and now strong hold event, to be alternated one each per month, one a week type of schedule. Then trickle the build and BP events in between... And heaven forbid a day or two off once I a blue moon.