Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Smile Active guild that has kicked inactives

Looking for new recruits to fill the vancancy left by kicking guys who could not be bothered or stopped playing.

apply to DevilsDen guild if your interested, sorry only level 100+ can apply. This shows you are active and committed.

hello

your guild looks cool (:

Thanks are you interested? Recruiting now for 3 day war

Independent Guild - DCE - ranked #94 in recent 3 day guild war!

hello knights!

DCE is an independent guild (level 74), we earn our ranks through our hard work. we are currently looking for active members who love playing the game, we have 10 available slots. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem! inactives are kicked after every war.

players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV. im on level 268 at the moment, game name is Blake.

see you in DCE!
    Last edited by DCE Blake; 08-20-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCE Blake View Post
    hello knights!

DCE is an independent guild (level 74), we earn our ranks through our hard work. we are currently looking for active members who love playing the game, we have 10 available slots. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem! inactives are kicked after every war.

players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV. im on level 268 at the moment, game name is Blake.

see you in DCE!
    Whats your guilds elemental bonus lvls?
    IGN: FD GM S0ulj4h, Lvl 205

Proud founder of the guild ´Fallen Devils´
    Title: Guild Master

Best Epics:
    Revelation Robes+ lvl 99
    Glacial Regalia lvl 99 (x2)
    Dragonborn Aegis lvl 99
    Cryptid wargear lvl 99
    Ashenfire Robes lvl 99
    Ravage shieldplate lvl 99

"Nobody is perfect, And i'm nobody"

Quote Originally Posted by S0ulj4h View Post
    Whats your guilds elemental bonus lvls?
    air maxed at 10, the rest at 9

Open Spots or possible merger

Quote Originally Posted by DCE Blake View Post
    air maxed at 10, the rest at 9
    If you are open to the idea of a larger merger, or have 15 open spots, please let me know. I am a member of House of Cyrus, and we are a top 250 guild, but have booted a large number of members for inactivity.

Message me if you want to chat about it.

Looking to merge?

Quote Originally Posted by Garlic View Post
    If you are open to the idea of a larger merger, or have 15 open spots, please let me know. I am a member of House of Cyrus, and we are a top 250 guild, but have booted a large number of members for inactivity.

Message me if you want to chat about it.
    We have 22 players and are looking to possibly merge. PM me on LINE jddsgirl912 if interested

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Leah View Post
    We have 22 players and are looking to possibly merge. PM me on LINE jddsgirl912 if interested

What are the levels of these players and how active are they? Please PM me in Line Evcrynne in response.

I had to do the same thing. Cleared out my entire roster. It sucked...

I'm a active member

Please add me WBV-VYX-VMX

Please add me just 100+ or if u need a guild 40+ thanks
    Hey leute Suche aktive member für unsere Gilde wenn ihr bock habt addet mich !!! Android

KnightsLevel:102
    KnightsGuild: Level 35 All Boost 6%

Recruiting for x Most Wanted x

Knights and Dragons ~DROID~

Very young guild with lots of promise.

My Code: WBX-BQF-XRY
    Knights Name: MW Recruiter GC
    Level: 81, gaining lvls daily still.

Guild: x Most Wanted x
    Guild Level:19

Current Bonuses
    Fire: 4%
    Air: 4%
    Water: 4%
    Earth: 4%
    Spirit: 4%

Ranked inside top 900 in last blitz, and I solo'd 20k of those points.

Commander spots open atm, room for promotions though if earned.

Add me for an invite or search guild.
    My LINE ID is toxic_wraith. You can contact me there also with your friend code.
    Might be open to a guild merger, if u have what we r looking for. About 8 very active members u would have to have room for. Atm.

[IOS] Disturbed Angels - Non-gem active war guild! 4/19 members

Join "Disturbed Angels"

Level 15 Guild

Friendly active guild trying to improve our rankings.

Often Online talking about what to do with our guild and then random convos about everything and anything.

We are more interesting in developing players and therefore our guild, we only ask you are above lvl 30 and active and friendly, Some exceptions if you are a little lower than level 30 "if" you are active. We only have 4 guild members at the moment we all know each other in real life, but we are gaining levels daily. We will not kick if you lack on contribution only if your inactive.

XBB-HXP-QNX

Disturbed Angels

Sounds like a good guild