Frontline Main Carrier needs to be nerfed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frontline Main Carrier needs to be nerfed

Post Count

Frontline Main Carrier needs to be nerfed

Its too good and makes things one sided. Its points should be reduced to 5000 or 6000.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You should be reduced to 5000 or 6000
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    You should be reduced to 5000 or 6000
    really? really? what was the point of saying that? Apart from your troll instincts...
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Its too good and makes things one sided. Its points should be reduced to 5000 or 6000.
    I agree. I think each option should be x2 of the next up. So plane 1500, tank 3000, ship 6000. Maybe add an infantry guy at 750.

That way the lower options are all viable.... But it costs more deploys if you're going for cheaper units.... But it's not so Insane of a mismatch.

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    I second this

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I reread my post and cracked up. The infantry guy is so insignificant I forgot there actually is one already. .... But it's something silly like 25 points I think now that I am remembering.

So that's make the infantry guy 750... Not add him.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    why would anyone buy the frontline main carrier? its cheaper to buy 25 more deploys and use the tanks, you get more points for your gold. Or is this some great secret that i just let out?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kguittar View Post
    why would anyone buy the frontline main carrier? its cheaper to buy 25 more deploys and use the tanks, you get more points for your gold. Or is this some great secret that i just let out?
    Haha,expect a nastygram from Gree for all the gold they won't see now.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    really? really? what was the point of saying that? Apart from your troll instincts...
    I like to respond to the absurd, WITH the absurd. Muuuu
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't think much thought was put into making this thread. No offense to the OP, but wow, what a dubious recommendation.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    I don't think much thought was put into making this thread. No offense to the OP, but wow, what a dubious recommendation.
    I put thought into every thread I make. I really think this is a problem and has been when they first did it. At least in Full Assault we had options to buy gold units and growlers. Here, you have to spend gold to win.

I do think that the Carriers would be way too high if they did not cost so much gold, because it is so much gold there really is no need to nerf it since hardly anyone buys them in the fist place. I do think that the others should be higher though. The tanks should really be like 5000 (even if the cost was a little higher), the plane should be like 2000 (and cost a lot less than the tank), and the infantry should be like 500 (and cost even less). I think this would be fine and if people wanted to use the units that cost less so they could buy more that means they would buy more refills which Gree would like.
    Last edited by Cameron997456; 08-08-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron997456 View Post
    I do think that the Carriers would be way too high if they did not cost so much gold, because it is so much gold there really is no need to nerf it since hardly anyone buys them in the fist place. I do think that the others should be higher though. The tanks should really be like 5000 (even if the cost way a little higher), the plane should be like 2000 (and cost a lot less than the tank), and the infantry should be like 500 (and cost even less). I think this would be fine and if people wanted to use the units that cost less so they could buy more that means they would buy more refills which Gree would like.
    +1

Although I do think carriers should be higher points for the same gold. As stated before it's smarter to buy deploys and use it on tanks then to buy carriers.i know I will be trolled for it but carriers should do 75k + damage not 12k. So then it's slightly more gold then deploying 25 tanks but equal damage.
    TKM - OFFICER

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    +1

Although I do think carriers should be higher points for the same gold. As stated before it's smarter to buy deploys and use it on tanks then to buy carriers.i know I will be trolled for it but carriers should do 75k + damage not 12k. So then it's slightly more gold then deploying 25 tanks but equal damage.
    I think the only issue about raising the Carriers even higher is Gree would make them cost a lot more gold than what it is now, which is really high, since they would have no reason not to raise it. Also 75k would be too high if a raise would happen 20k would be better, mainly because many people hate it at 12k because they think it is too high already. (Mostly because the higher it is raised the easier it is for the top factions to have even more billions of points) I do understand your reasoning though.

Post Count
    Does anyone really buy Carriers? What is wrong with these people? The gold price of these is absurd, even for the anoraks at SUP