Frontline, high earners who want to go for it in frontline

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frontline, high earners who want to go for it in frontline

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs up Frontline, high earners who want to go for it in frontline

LAST FRONTLINE WE WERE 209 and had some of the stingiest players around, this time we're making room for freelancers you need a minimum of $560 mill to start with for 1000 tanks. If you're propping up a faction that isn't prepared to donate and you're dropping cash like it's going out of fashion and you have the rest of the bozos in faction are dropping crappy Serpents with 25 power or Aurora's with 400 then you need a change.

All you need to do well in this is spend some cash and turn up for the battle and deploy those units..

If you're interested get me on Groupme if you want more info
    https://groupme.com/join_group/7170575/yQb9Gh

I've got my 900 mill ready, what about you?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenwichKid View Post
    LAST FRONTLINE WE WERE 209 and had some of the stingiest players around, this time we're making room for freelancers you need a minimum of $560 mill to start with for 1000 tanks. If you're propping up a faction that isn't prepared to donate and you're dropping cash like it's going out of fashion and you have the rest of the bozos in faction are dropping crappy Serpents with 25 power or Aurora's with 400 then you need a change.

All you need to do well in this is spend some cash and turn up for the battle and deploy those units..

If you're interested get me on Groupme if you want more info
    https://groupme.com/join_group/7170575/yQb9Gh

I've got my 900 mill ready, what about you?
    I got 750 mill with me boss ready to play with u