Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment (the white one)

I have been playing this game for a year and a half now and I am only at 40 Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment fragments. I collect at least 8 keys a week for the enchanted chest. The drop rate is so ridiculously low. I just want the achievement (currently 62/66). You should make the dark price drop all the useless enchanted chest materials (this would also help the newer people) or an alternate way to get them.

You should also make all the Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment armors (White/black/red/green/chrome/...) powerful again. Give them a special attack boost of 200% instead of the regular 150% or something. Make us think twice
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Why would they make these changes when it's completely pointless

the aim is to make a change that would make a difference
    Smiley V3

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    the aim is to make a change that would make a difference
    Regarding making the materials easier to obtain from chests, I think they should just completely remove them. They're pointless, the armors you get from them are terrible.

In regards to making Kaleidoscope more powerful I completely agree. They just came out with the Gold Chromatic, and it is AWFUL. The stats are so low that the fact that it doesn't have a weakness is irrelevant.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I suspect they were once powerful (prolly too powerful), and have since been Nerfed to the Stone Age....

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

during the first guild war everyone was wearing the red Kaleidoscopic. It was the best legendary and epics were rare. I would be nice seeing an OP kaleidoscopic armor again.

as for the white one, make the dark prince drop 1 kaleidoscopic fragment. kill it 70 times and get achievement and the new people who dont have epic armors could strive to get it! The game is passed due to getting a craftable legendary via the storyline.
    Smiley V3

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I suspect they were once powerful (prolly too powerful), and have since been Nerfed to the Stone Age....
    At the very first boss collection, there was a big discussion if Black Kal+ as prize for crafting the plus armors in time wasn't too big a reward. Then within weeks Black Kal+ turned into an obsolete, useless armor...
    as for the white one, make the dark prince drop 1 kaleidoscopic fragment. kill it 70 times and get achievement and the new people who dont have epic armors could strive to get it! The game is passed due to getting a craftable legendary via the storyline.
    Storyline? Armor stat inflation has essentialy obsoleted the storyline part between about the second craftable 1-star+ and KoD epic. Long, long ago, the craftable storyline 3-star+ were what helped you get the kill on boss level 43... (and even KoD epic is useless except for trying to get fusion fodder in 2 steps and level grinding if not all 170 armor slots are unlocked)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Unfortunatly; you are right Marco (i got mixed up between the black and red Kal). It would take a stroke of genious by Gree to Kal armors worth leveling! Same goes for the Nemisis armors.
    Smiley V3

Silly me, holding on to my 10 Starmetal fragments and hoping, someday...

I just want the achievement (currently 62/66).
    Me too, now that I'm thinking about it. I'm only missing this one and the arena medals, which I'm probably not going to get anytime soon. This would be neat. I've already gotten enough materials for the Dragon Tamer and Exoskeleton (already crafted them to 35 so the next time I get more materials I'll be able to craft the plus versions!), but I don't remember the last time I got a starmetal frag.

You should also make all the Kaleidoscopic Starmetal Raiment armors (White/black/red/green/chrome/...) powerful again.
    But there's still the pesky limitation of them only being allowed on your main knight...

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Silly me, holding on to my 10 Starmetal fragments and hoping, someday...
    Even more silly: I think my 2nd and 3rd accounts have more pieces than my main. But my main is the only one with arena bronze achievement (old arena that had bronze up to rank 100 I think) .
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Too bad we can't donate our pieces to a worthy noob. I nominate...me! *grins*