is it possible?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: is it possible?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Red face is it possible?

So I have just come across a pretty awesome level 49 account with well over 500m in stats. I know that is not really a bid deal because of great camping. But my question is how can a level 49 have completed over 115k missions? I am level 203 and have done about 19k. Im not sure if this is just a perk of having your account name also match up with the team that was the number 2 team for war.

Account has been sent to Gree. Im not trying to start a smear campaign. But just trying to get some insight.

Picture upon request.

Lurker
    Post Count
    1. How are u scouting a lvl 49 profile if your 203

2. no its not possible. and tht player should now that lvling up is bad. im at lvl 75 and ive only done 2619. so that proves it there.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I should have specified. I came across it with my level 49 mini. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIsAwesome View Post
    1. How are u scouting a lvl 49 profile if your 203

2. no its not possible. and tht player should now that lvling up is bad. im at lvl 75 and ive only done 2619. so that proves it there.

Post Count
    The myth of the reset
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nope this is where you edit the drop values of the tank for example on the first map and you can get any item you like as long as you know the code hence so many missions.
    Very common IOS hack

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If hes legit, its not possible...at least I dont think...
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Report him , look at his units , you will see he has hacked the drop prizes and Xp from missions. He will either have too many valor units or cash units. That's why he has done soo many missions .
    I am seeing more and more people like that. It takes a few emails with pictures to get these cheats banned , but the effort is worth it
    Remember to try get that person on your news feed , that way gree can find them easier.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Also watch your emails from gree, they are extremely lazy when it comes to reporting hackers. They will simply close your ticket with the usual email. We don't give information or feed back on players suspected......blah blah blah
    Just keep on them and ask for you mail to go to someone that actually understands the game . 99% of the people that answer the tickets have no clue that it is impossible to have done soo many missions and have the units they have

Quote Originally Posted by {Kill Joy} View Post
    So I have just come across a pretty awesome level 49 account with well over 500m in stats. I know that is not really a bid deal because of great camping. But my question is how can a level 49 have completed over 115k missions? I am level 203 and have done about 19k. Im not sure if this is just a perk of having your account name also match up with the team that was the number 2 team for war.

Account has been sent to Gree. Im not trying to start a smear campaign. But just trying to get some insight.

Picture upon request.

I allso came across this account with my mini, if it`s the same one, it`s named after a top faction. i have SS of most of his inventory, that holds a minimum 150k worth of gold units aswell...