Why are these buildings appearing on other peoples bases? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are these buildings appearing on other peoples bases?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    who can build this "new" building?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1GaDawg85 View Post
    who can build this "new" building?
    Maybe they rented a moving company to move the Mountain Citadel from Mountain Pass to their bases

Lurker
    Post Count
    These are a fake. Look at the picture where the building is at the top of the map. It's clearly hanging off the outside of the building area.

Post Count
    Hahahaha. People bite onto anything. Guy has one post. Created his account this month. Bet he created it. But anyway, how have all my old friends been doing?

ps. Since when are you allowed to create a thread with only one post?
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    I especially like how in the 3rd picture it hangs off the edge of the available land
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Lurker
    Post Count
    on the last pic the building is out of the line of build/expansion line, this is modding, or beta testing, if it beta testing im disappointed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You have always been able to hang buildings off the side of your base. This is nothing new..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The part that tells you it's fake is the "new" buildings are currently overlapping existing buildings footprint.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What happened to the respect people used to have? If this is a legitimate ss why did you show the name of the player? To me is seems like you have a problem with said players.
    I

I have just seem a few more on other bases and clicked on them as stated by another member. It is coming up as the description for nanotech.
    Seems there is a glitch in the game.

Post Count
    Would like to remind people that the Fortified Bunker can extend past the available land space and other buildings can overlap its graphic because the blueprint for the building is very small.

I have not seen these around but IF I do, I'll post something about it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Would like to remind people that the Fortified Bunker can extend past the available land space and other buildings can overlap its graphic because the blueprint for the building is very small.

I have not seen these around but IF I do, I'll post something about it.
    All buildings can be placed over the edge. Even if the footprint is smaller it would not encroach the other building space like shown in these pics. Although a display error is likely here. Pics seem legit to me. Funny stuff

This only started to appearing on my device since installing the latest update for IOS.
    I have never seen or had this problem before.

As for showing the names of the bases I have no problems with those account. It is only a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Infierno View Post
    Simple guys I got a couple total different of those once instead of my Nanotech Factory they look like a church and I was joking around saying that finally I could gave a descent good bye to all my casualties Bahahaha the problem in my opinion is somehow the game just mess up the graphic configuration. those buildings are no making any difference is just a graphic error everything went back to normal when a retrieve the game
    Thanks for your explanation,it makes perfect sense now.
    I clicked on the building as asked and it came up with that description on it. see new pic.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore-Andrea Aliotta View Post
    Thanks for your explanation,it makes perfect sense now.
    I clicked on the building as asked and it came up with that description on it. see new pic.

Would be interesting to know whether the player (Red Hulk in this instance) sees the same or it is just your display glitch. But it is odd that the buildings overlap into another's boundaries. I understand that you can orient certain buildings for this to happen, but it seems for this building, it overlaps in almost every direction.