Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart555 View Post
    @amadeus: I understand your angle there so I'll apologize for being a bit snappy. I just generally don't enjoy being called stupid, particularly for offering some experience and thoughts to another who asked for it. Perhaps "stupid" was not the right choice.
    No one likes to be called stupid but take criticism the right way so you can better yourself later

Killed it first time with rank 40 hasdrubal III, 40 sand viper, 30 H sniper, 40 hippocampus, 20 black flag, 20 balyakov's dream.

Violet Tempest

Could somebody give me some tips on Violet Tempest? I am on that level on two different mobile devices and am stuck. I don't care if you tell me they are vehicles I don't have, hopefully sooner or later I will get them. I do enjoy the fact that Gree posts other events to keep us occupied while I try to figure some of these levels out.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Edgecrusher43 View Post
    Could somebody give me some tips on Violet Tempest? I am on that level on two different mobile devices and am stuck. I don't care if you tell me they are vehicles I don't have, hopefully sooner or later I will get them. I do enjoy the fact that Gree posts other events to keep us occupied while I try to figure some of these levels out.... LOL
    You need the Orontes, Testudo, Gae Bulg, Lenin's Reach, and Collective Struggle. Good luck.

i don't even remember. I think I probably used hasdrubal, lenins reach, H sniper, black flag, Gae Bulg and psiloi. Something close to that. I change my squad so often lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    No one likes to be called stupid but take criticism the right way so you can better yourself later
    I can take criticism when it's appropriate and I apologize when I wrong someone. And I did.

I'll take a bow out from fueling anymore fires but c'mon let's just call it a day on that discussion.
    Last edited by lionheart555; 08-22-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalryman View Post
    i don't even remember. I think I probably used hasdrubal, lenins reach, H sniper, black flag, Gae Bulg and psiloi. Something close to that. I change my squad so often lol.
    I change mine a lot too..... I just don't seem to have anything that will beat that level. I have a few of the vehicles mentioned, but not all. Have a few vehicles that are up to 40 and they just get smoked.

I change mine a lot too..... I just don't seem to have anything that will beat that level. I have a few of the vehicles mentioned, but not all. Have a few vehicles that are up to 40 and they just get smoked.
    The most important unit in this round is a light vehicle that will take care of the enemy hastatus prime. Prime is probably what is smoking your units. You can have any awesome tank(s) but if those primes build up those tanks go poof.

I recommend one good tank though to protect your vehicles from everything else. I used a level 50 great sickle but whatever you have will work.

Violet Tempest

The most important unit in this round is a light vehicle that will take care of the enemy hastatus prime. Prime is probably what is smoking your units. You can have any awesome tank(s) but if those primes build up those tanks go poof.

I recommend one good tank though to protect your vehicles from everything else. I used a level 50 great sickle but whatever you have will work.
    Would a Hippocampus work? I don't have anything close to 50 except that.

I try to keep my party well rounded. Light, heavy and air support. I pick 1 vehicle for each type. Inf, armor and aerial. Then I pick vehicles to support each of those whether it be as a combat multiplier or just a blocker for it.

Would a Hippocampus work? I don't have anything close to 50 except that.
    I did beat this level with that unit in my squad, but I'm not sure if it will kill a prime. I didn't really use it either. In my experience I want to say that it may not be sufficient. You can go with equality scout or similar units. I would max them though before use.

Let me get back to you.......

I did beat this level with that unit in my squad, but I'm not sure if it will kill a prime. I didn't really use it either. In my experience I want to say that it may not be sufficient. You can go with equality scout or similar units. I would max them though before use.
    Let me try and see what vehicles the first level uses , I don't believe I saw a Hastatus Prime.

Hey all, i'm at the last level of this campaign.

I have:
    *Hydra* UC 40/40
    Reaping truth Rare 50/50
    Rocket Squad Rare 30/30
    Hippocampus Rare 50/50
    Zhang's March Super Rare 50/50
    Raynin's Defence Ultra Rare 20/20

I have also:
    Hastatus sniper 50/50
    Seleucus 20/20
    Lamassu 20/20
    Rare phoenix 1/30
    Most uncommon units 1/40 (except rocket squad)

Need some help here!

Thanks!!

Need that H sniper I'd say for sure. Dump the rocket squad for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayu View Post
    Hey all, i'm at the last level of this campaign.

I have:
    *Hydra* UC 40/40
    Reaping truth Rare 50/50
    Rocket Squad Rare 30/30
    Hippocampus Rare 50/50
    Zhang's March Super Rare 50/50
    Raynin's Defence Ultra Rare 20/20

I have also:
    Hastatus sniper 50/50
    Seleucus 20/20
    Lamassu 20/20
    Rare phoenix 1/30
    Most uncommon units 1/40 (except rocket squad)

Need some help here!

Thanks!!
    I would say if at all possible, try to take out raenin's defense or Hydra and hippocampus and replace them with another rocket squad (lvl 40 uncommon is easier to obtain) and your sniper that way You have two rocket squads to constantly spam. I don't remember this campaign much so I will try to play it and give you more effective advice. If they send out an infantry killer first, obviously don't spam your rocket squads as they will just feed off of them and drastically increase their production points to spawn more units. Depending on what they send out, let them reach close to your base enough to spawn Zhangs to tank enemy fire while you constantly spam both squads and sniper over and over. Of course throw in Reaping truth to help hold the line back and kill any recon that may pose a threat to your infantry (spam all your units as you can but just make sure you are spawning your infantry). Having two rocket squads will help hold the line because if you send out the right units, they won't be able to kill two rocket squads fast enough and you will be able to keep spawning your infantry and hopefully by this time you have been spamming all your infantry including your sniper and the enemy won't be able to keep up and may crumble. Again I need to play this and see myself but I've proved this method to work and once beat a lvl 10 invasion with two uncommon rocket squads, reaping truth, and sniper and this was when invasion was extremely difficult. (make sure you get at least lvl 3 production points at the very beginning of the battle.) Don't be afraid to let your enemy get close to your base at the beginning of the battle. Having enough saved points will allow you to spawn multiple units. Your units are effective together and not apart. Learn the speed of your units so that way when you get further in the game by the time they head to the enemy base they are lined up and attack simultaneously. I know this advice is all over the place but the point is to gain as much momentum in the beginning of the battle, whether its sending zhangs march first along with a sniper, rockets squads or whatever as it depends on what they send out. Let me know what happens.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 08-24-2014 at 02:10 PM.