Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Question Operation Condor Rage - Tips for beating level?

So I've been playing for a couple of months, and passing even mastering every level. Until 2weeks ago, when I got to Op Condor Rage. I've tried and tried, to no avail; I just can't get past it!!

Has anyone passed it, what units did you use?
    I'm thinking that I need to reconfigure my units, and get sturdy, low energy units with fast recharge.
    ???????

How I beat condor rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michael Hill View Post
    So I've been playing for a couple of months, and passing even mastering every level. Until 2weeks ago, when I got to Op Condor Rage. I've tried and tried, to no avail; I just can't get past it!!

Has anyone passed it, what units did you use?
    I'm thinking that I need to reconfigure my units, and get sturdy, low energy units with fast recharge.
    ???????
    I beat this campaign on first try. I went in with my usuall line up. A lvl 30 Pegasus that I never needed. A lvl 30 Nessus a must have to take out snipers and reapers. Lvl 40 uncommon rocket squad, lvl 30 Ideal Defender, and a Great Sickle lvl 50. If you don't have the Ideal Defender don't sweat it, a Thesus will work just as well. No Nessus? That could be a problem. Use your thesus to rain down death on there evil little heads. Put rocket squads in between your thesus and enemy. Rocket men, snipers are a must for the tanks. If you got a lvl 30 H. Prime we wouldn't be having this conversation. I forgot to add that I did use a lvl 50 H. Sniper. Just don't give up, supply up to at least a 6 and just keep spaming units but do it wisly.

While strong units are essential for beating levels the tactics you use in the level help a lot. With my hastrabul and workers lyric I can push back and reasonable group of tanks. Sometimes waiting and sending out units at once have a greater impact.

I can't remember the mission but there is a mission with useless units that combine them and make them an unstoppable force. All the units had the same speed and when they were all deployed at once they make a bus that won't slow down.

Just beat condors rage. Here is my setup

Resource up to level 3 (60 and 80 count respectively)
    Threw out level 50 great sickle to counter enemy dybenko.

Either upgrade to level 4 or throw out level 40 revolutions purity.

Wait and throw out level 30 Orontes I

Upgrade level 5 ...basically throw another sickle or purity and that's a win.

Easy campaign. You just need a prime killer

I think when people ask for help on specific campaign missions, the one asking for the help should post his current squad and any useful units he may have in his or her company/storage because it is kind of stupid because you mostly get dumb useless advice, for example: when people say...yeah throw out a Orontes and a Revolutions Purity to help sustain enemy fire and tank all damage, then when you get enough production money, throw out your Comrade zero and then a memnon to counter their air support. Then send out a Testudo and a Prime or blah blah blah. I mean because everyone has these units right? Well..no..they don't...just saying. More effective advice would be giving the player information on how to beat a campaign mission tailored to the current units they currently own or it is absolutely useless to tell them how to beat the mission with the units they do not have because frankly most of these good units must be won in events (some of which you might have to spend money) or in war chests (again you may have to spend some money or if you are lucky with keys). These high end units aren't always available to some or maybe even most players due to many factors...need I say more? Thanks.

BenevolenceINC.
    Commander for Destruction,Inc.
    Last edited by Amadeus; 08-21-2014 at 10:28 AM.

That is exactly right. How can we help without knowing what the available units are and too true about the high end units. Not everyone has level 50 ultra rares of every kind. I beat that mission with only 1 ultra rare on my team and it didn't contribute and I have 1 level 30 super rare.

Lol 1. OP specifically asked what units were used

2. Granted not everyone has UR but mine certainly isn't maxed. I have a level 30 Orontes and that's the only UR I use. I used a great sickle which is a pretty common rare to have maxed especially given that a previous event awarded it.

3. I specifically said you need a prime killer (best currently is one of the light vehicles as they have the rail gun protection).

4. So yes when you post your lineup it does help because it gives concrete examples of what works. I could be a bit more specific on why I threw out certain units, I'll admit that. Before bashing others for giving advice maybe try giving your own.

He is giving constructive criticism to make the advice better. Not bashing

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart555 View Post
    Lol 1. OP specifically asked what units were used

2. Granted not everyone has UR but mine certainly isn't maxed. I have a level 30 Orontes and that's the only UR I use. I used a great sickle which is a pretty common rare to have maxed especially given that a previous event awarded it.

3. I specifically said you need a prime killer (best currently is one of the light vehicles as they have the rail gun protection).

4. So yes when you post your lineup it does help because it gives concrete examples of what works. I could be a bit more specific on why I threw out certain units, I'll admit that. Before bashing others for giving advice maybe try giving your own.
    A wise person once told me..."Give criticism lightly, and accept it graciously". No bashing here..Like Obama said, I am constructively criticizing both the ones who ask for assistance and those who give it.. Like Obamallama said, I simply stated what I said earlier to make giving and receiving advice more easier and effective. The second response to this thread said "I used a lvl 30 Pegasus, Nessus, and Ideal Defender" What if the guy doesn't have these units, how is this information effective for him to defeat the level? It isn't. Oh...what if he does have these units?? Oh wait...I don't know if he does or not...because instead he only asked what units were used..Just merely saying it is easier to give more effective advice when the said person who needs help structures a question with more information that the assister can utilize to give more effectual advice. Thanks.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

All you need to beat every campaign level is a mix of level 50 UR units. It's fool proof. Don't know how people get stuck on fights. (Sarcasm). I have a friend that has No UR and one level 50 R No SR past level 30 and he still manages to be on the same campaign level as Me. He changes his team depending on the level as I have before. Try and form a Good team that can take on anything But until you have 6 level 50 UR don't be afraid to change your team to adapt. On the previous invasion I had a team designed to grind infantry. It used units I'd never consider putting on my normal team but they worked perfectly.

I never expected my 2 billion deaths heads to pay off

FYI. A lvl 40 Uncommon is stronger than most lvl 20 and lvl 30 super rare units.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    FYI. A lvl 40 Uncommon is stronger than most lvl 20 and lvl 30 super rare units.

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    Most of the time but it also depends on the unit. I'd take a level 20 ideal defender over a level 40 vanguard defender but not a 20 brassias over a level 40 trosky

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I'll say it again but with emphasis...A lvl 40 Uncommon is stronger than "most" lvl 20 and lvl 30 super rare units. Didn't say all.. Thanks

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer
    Just an example. Mostly when it comes to anti air and artillery.

Thanks

@amadeus: I understand your angle there so I'll apologize for being a bit snappy. I just generally don't enjoy being called stupid, particularly for offering some experience and thoughts to another who asked for it. Perhaps "stupid" was not the right choice of word.

On another note, the great thing about this game is you can use whatever units you want. You can have specific teams that excel in one single type of campaign level and you can have a well rounded team that is virtually unstoppable throughout campaign. I think there are many methods for each level and the more people who post successful combinations is a good thing because it can help people build teams that are known to work. Getting units in this game is not too hard if you play with dedication (and you don't even need to spend a dime).

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart555 View Post
    @amadeus: I understand your angle there so I'll apologize for being a bit snappy. I just generally don't enjoy being called stupid, particularly for offering some experience and thoughts to another who asked for it. Perhaps "stupid" was not the right choice of word.

On another note, the great thing about this game is you can use whatever units you want. You can have specific teams that excel in one single type of campaign level and you can have a well rounded team that is virtually unstoppable throughout campaign. I think there are many methods for each level and the more people who post successful combinations is a good thing because it can help people build teams that are known to work. Getting units in this game is not too hard if you play with dedication (and you don't even need to spend a dime).
    I wasn't trying to imply you were stupid at al. However I do apologize if my comments may have showed some angst or aggression. When ever I had not so strong units, I would always ask my alliance for advice...my alliance mates would always tell me how to beat an invasion or campaign with units I did not own and it used to piss me off until I structured the way I asked the question tailored on my units...and got good advice. So I apologize, I did not mean to insult, just want to make gaming easier for everyone. Happy gaming

BenevolenceINC
    Commanding Officer