One time redistribution of skill points used on useless attack and defense points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One time redistribution of skill points used on useless attack and defense points

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

One time redistribution of skill points used on useless attack and defense points

For those of us that have been playing awhile and wasted valuable skill points on attack and defense, can we get a 1 time redistribution of skill points? Even if it costs gold. Or instead of 1 attack point increase the value to compensate for inflation of stats. 1 attack point makes no difference any more.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SSG View Post
    For those of us that have been playing awhile and wasted valuable skill points on attack and defense, can we get a 1 time redistribution of skill points? Even if it costs gold. Or instead of 1 attack point increase the value to compensate for inflation of stats. 1 attack point makes no difference any more.
    I agree with you. It should be one time only with a confirm button so gree can deny those who say they messed up and want a second go at it.
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Post Count
    was told a while ago you could ask in a ticket to get them reset, sent one in and it told me they couldnt do that at this time or something like that. hopefully this means they are going to make them relevant again
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I Think it is time for Gree to boost the effect of the skillpoints in attack n defence so they actually do something.
    Did u score 200k+ WD and you are not in a top10 faction, you have to ask your self : Why am I not in a top10 faction???

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...00-guaranteed-!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

yes please

This would be really nice when I started playing I did not understand and waisted a lot an attack and defence please help us with this

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have 170 atk and 170 def skills....LOL. That's my old school player though. Even if they put out a way to redistribute I'm keeping it as my energy and stamina are at sufficient levels. I'm banking on them eventually making them relevant again one day...I hope.....please?
    Through chaos comes clarity

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it would be cool and actually add some element of strategy into this game if attack and defense skill points affected your stats considerably based on amount owned per level. An example without too much thought would be:

(attack points / level ) * 50 = percent of alliance attack bonus
    (defense points / level ) * 50 = percent of alliance defense bonus

Post Count
    Yes I agree, we placed our skill points in Attack/Defense in good faith based upon information GREE provided us. If the strategy has changed and Attack/Defense skill is no longer relevant, we should be given a chance to reallocate our Skill points one time.

GREE, please respond to this forum post, it is a legitimate request

Thanks
    Utisz

"Θάνατος Πριν Την Ατίμωση"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Supporter of this thread and agree with Utisz

Getting the useless skill points from attack/defense that we were so advised to use in that direction many years ago reallocated to compensate for the strategy of the game would be greatly appreciated

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Rather than resetting skill points making attack and defense do something would be the easiest and quickest way for Gree to fix this. However, I would still like to reset skill points but only after we know of any other changes are being made to the game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i think you need to take the smooth with the rough... it shouldn't change and give the new players a chance since all the older players feel they that can have the upper hand with old le buildings why should skill points be changed for the vet players?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_usher View Post
    ......why should skill points be changed for the vet players?
    How about because the attack and defense skill points do nothing?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How about something simple like anytime you level up, you are allowed to add or subtract skill points from each slot.
    and
    have an actual confirm button once you select your 3 skill points each level. I have skill points in A/D that were miss hits with my fat fingers.
    or
    every 50 levels you are allowed a skill reset. levels 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, and 300 are your skill resets.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    How about because the attack and defense skill points do nothing?
    Understand that. Do you not see join date? ^^^^^ we have all invested points where they went but new players have the upper hand in this case yet everyone doesn't want it and wants everything changed for them. yet not bring it a fair playing field across the board. Example for Them not to have old le buildings the great bonuses funzio actually gave out. 20% health regen. Etc.
    so until these things get addressed.... stop moaning.

Post Count
    skill points r useless, there was some talk about being to reset them sometime soon but knowing gree... well lets just say that I doubt it will happen
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/