Ideas on new units.

I like the new units that have been added in the past few months, so I'm going to toss out an idea. While serving in the Marine Corps we would from time to time do beach assault landings from LCACS. They are hover crafts capable of carrying Marines and our gear and some vehicles onto beaches away from the water. While this game does not use ships, hover craft are "aircraft. So a new unit that is a hovercraft can deploy in the game, drop ramp and have units like Rocket squads, Marine Corps fire team or drones roll out and continue towards the enemy base. So, that's a general idea that can be tweaked to really add to the game. So Gree, what do you guys think?

That's a really cool idea! Thank you for sharing; we'll pass this along. The teams are continuously working on new units and ideas. We hope that in the near future we'll be able to share those before they are dropped into the game.

Feel free to hook me up with this unit should it be introduced, I won't mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Drkaic View Post
    I like the new units that have been added in the past few months, so I'm going to toss out an idea. While serving in the Marine Corps we would from time to time do beach assault landings from LCACS. They are hover crafts capable of carrying Marines and our gear and some vehicles onto beaches away from the water. While this game does not use ships, hover craft are "aircraft. So a new unit that is a hovercraft can deploy in the game, drop ramp and have units like Rocket squads, Marine Corps fire team or drones roll out and continue towards the enemy base. So, that's a general idea that can be tweaked to really add to the game. So Gree, what do you guys think?

A few ideas for some unique units are ones the look like the russian mil mi-8 also known as the Hip
    And mil mi-26. Also some euro copter designs like the euro copter super puma, cougar, and tiger. Just a few ideas.

I had the idea of making helicopters resistant to other helicopters fitted with anti air missiles or something. It's make air fights quite interesting.

Jets and bombers. Basically air strikes that can be called upon once that do area damage but can be defeated by air defense. Jets move fast and are harder to hit and bombers would be slow but do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalryman View Post
    Jets and bombers. Basically air strikes that can be called upon once that do area damage but can be defeated by air defense. Jets move fast and are harder to hit and bombers would be slow but do more damage.
    It'd be cool but planes aren't in the game for a reason. It'd turn the unit into more of an ability to use. I think it'd flip the game and unbalance a l III of thinks

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    It'd be cool but planes aren't in the game for a reason. It'd turn the unit into more of an ability to use. I think it'd flip the game and unbalance a l III of thinks
    I think it could be done right. They don't need to be crazy powerful or invulnerable to attacks and they could recharge the same as regular units.