Current event Lvl 7 reward

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Current event Lvl 7 reward

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Current event Lvl 7 reward

I have a screen shot of Lvl 7 reward showing marauding Sergeant at 9138/9138 but my mini has a screen shot showing the same guy with stats of 9138/4920 you can guess which one we got

https://i.groupme.com/720x480.jpeg.9...b322000b1504dc

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Check the tags beneath your names forum members

Quote Originally Posted by Moose02364 View Post
    I have a screen shot of Lvl 7 reward showing marauding Sergeant at 9138/9138 but my mini has a screen shot showing the same guy with stats of 9138/4920 you can guess which one we got

https://i.groupme.com/720x480.jpeg.9...b322000b1504dc
    Hey moose have you noticed your tag beneath your name. You're apparently a talkative troll. Respecting the community members is obviously a high priority for this business model.

*someone who can! can you please post a new thread on this topic as my posting permissions were removed without word not reason

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Hey moose have you noticed your tag beneath your name. You're apparently a talkative troll. Respecting the community members is obviously a high priority for this business model.

*someone who can! can you please post a new thread on this topic as my posting permissions were removed without word not reason
    Looks like my posting permissions have changed as well.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is your app updated? I know ios had an update the other day to correct defense rewards, prior to the update it showed attack and defense as the same value