Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Himbaer2 View Post
    I'm just amazed about where you put your focus. Why waste your time on titles when there are soooooo many games that need time spent on. I can only talk for the Legends at War community but I know issues are in a lot more games by Gree. How about posting in the forums about game updates an players concerns and questions instead if wasting your time on titles.
    Why are you always looking for ways to piss us off even more??
    I'm not normally one to defend the mods, especially after our CJ54 experiences, but the amount of crying over this small change is just asinine!
    You are misunderstanding their roles here. They are Forum Moderators. They are the channel of communication between us the player base and the pro/dev teams. They have no direct involvement in the coding process. Any assumption to the contrary is just ignorant.
    The whole 5 min it took to brainstorm these names and type them in did not detract from their responsibilities as Forum Moderators.
    If these new titles have in any way magically changed your gaming experience or your ability to converse on this forum, I will punch myself in the face.

Now put your big boy pants on and get on with life...

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Sounds good, this should help with a lot of the feedback you have been getting.
    It has been done. I am updating this one too with a bit of explanation on the reason for choosing the titles. Hopefully will make it more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    IThe whole 5 min it took to brainstorm these names and type them in did not detract from their responsibilities as Forum Moderators.
    I guess I shouldnt tell you I spent all weekend thinking about these?

Ok, that's a lie, but it was more like 6.5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I guess I shouldnt tell you I spent all weekend thinking about these?

Ok, that's a lie, but it was more like 6.5 minutes.
    You won't make that mistake again will you?.

So this is your brainchild.

Thanks for taking ownership of it. That in itself is a positive sign. We have had so many "it's not our faults", "not our dept", "your banned", and other bullet dodging strategies. Great to see someone who puts his hand up and says "yep, that was me"

This thread is quite ridiculous, it's one little change to make the forum a little different. What's really going on here is how far can I push the new mod. Childish really.

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    You won't make that mistake again will you?.

So this is your brainchild.

Thanks for taking ownership of it. That in itself is a positive sign. We have had so many "it's not our faults", "not our dept", "your banned", and other bullet dodging strategies. Great to see someone who puts his hand up and says "yep, that was me"
    I am not one to ban someone for speaking their mind, as long as they do it in a constructive and appropriate manner. Nor am I one to pass blame or fault onto another person or department.

That being said, I understand that there are some who will often not like what we have to say or do, and will always be vocal about that. Additionally there will be those who are happy with the decisions but never speak up. Again, that is the nature of the beast with online forums and game communities. It's a tricky ferocious beast and all we can hope for is trying our best.

I am not one to ban someone for speaking their mind, as long as they do it in a constructive and appropriate manner. Nor am I one to pass blame or fault onto another person or department.

That being said, I understand that there are some who will often not like what we have to say or do, and will always be vocal about that. Additionally there will be those who are happy with the decisions but never speak up. Again, that is the nature of the beast with online forums and game communities. It's a tricky ferocious beast and all we can hope for is trying our best.
    And vies versa, there will be those displeased who don't speak up and then those who speak up with a good job thread. I've seen plenty of those. 2 yrs ago most of the threads were either helpful or positive. The neg culture that u have stepped into wasn't always so. I regret that the game is no longer number 1 earner on itunes (im a MW player) What I believe makes a game number 1 is cost vs entertainment ratio (value for money), trust/respect between consumer and provider, reliability and then there is always that intangible factor (that certain something which will never been seen in statistics or surveys). I hope we get the game back to number 1, it really is a great product that sells itself. Jus got to find a way to cater to the elitists n their comps to outspend each other and the battlers who spend what lil entertainment money they have on their game. Personally I think if you gave the top 10 teams a 0.001% boost they would still outspend the rest of us in pursuit of the number 1 tag.

Anyways hope you spend another 6.5mins on what comes next...

*smacks face* did I just enter the twilight zone?
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    And vies versa, there will be those displeased who don't speak up and then those who speak up with a good job thread. I've seen plenty of those. 2 yrs ago most of the threads were either helpful or positive. The neg culture that u have stepped into wasn't always so. I regret that the game is no longer number 1 earner on itunes (im a MW player) What I believe makes a game number 1 is cost vs entertainment ratio (value for money), trust/respect between consumer and provider, reliability and then there is always that intangible factor (that certain something which will never been seen in statistics or surveys). I hope we get the game back to number 1, it really is a great product that sells itself. Jus got to find a way to cater to the elitists n their comps to outspend each other and the battlers who spend what lil entertainment money they have on their game. Personally I think if you gave the top 10 teams a 0.001% boost they would still outspend the rest of us in pursuit of the number 1 tag.

Anyways hope you spend another 6.5mins on what comes next...
    Thanks for the constructive feedback. I will pass it on, though can't promise anything.

And my next idea I promise to spend at least twice as long on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    *smacks face* did I just enter the twilight zone?

By the way, while we will not be changing the new titles at this moment, I would love to hear suggestions from each of you about additional titles we could add at a later date. They should be similar in nature to what we currently have, bonus points for alliteration! Throw your best ideas at us!

Hey, since we are making some changes around here can we go back to darker back ground yet? It was changed awhile back and it took some getting used to the blinding color scheme. Well actually, you never get used to it. It's always there in all it's brightness.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Hey, since we are making some changes around here can we go back to darker back ground yet? It was changed awhile back and it took some getting used to the blinding color scheme. Well actually, you never get used to it. It's always there in all it's brightness.
    Which background are we speaking of? The white one behind each post?

By the way, while we will not be changing the new titles at this moment, I would love to hear suggestions from each of you about additional titles we could add at a later date. They should be similar in nature to what we currently have, bonus points for alliteration! Throw your best ideas at us!
    *shakes head*

Hey Clem when u close threads r u able to put the redirect on the last post as u close it?. U have shut off all the threads in MW forum without a redirect to the appropriate thread. How can people send you accolades if they cant easily reply...Cheers.

Edit, all closed threads, I see u did on one. Thank you kindly