Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    You won't make that mistake again will you?.

So this is your brainchild.

Thanks for taking ownership of it. That in itself is a positive sign. We have had so many "it's not our faults", "not our dept", "your banned", and other bullet dodging strategies. Great to see someone who puts his hand up and says "yep, that was me"
    I am not one to ban someone for speaking their mind, as long as they do it in a constructive and appropriate manner. Nor am I one to pass blame or fault onto another person or department.

That being said, I understand that there are some who will often not like what we have to say or do, and will always be vocal about that. Additionally there will be those who are happy with the decisions but never speak up. Again, that is the nature of the beast with online forums and game communities. It's a tricky ferocious beast and all we can hope for is trying our best.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    I'm not normally one to defend the mods, especially after our CJ54 experiences, but the amount of crying over this small change is just asinine!
    You are misunderstanding their roles here. They are Forum Moderators. They are the channel of communication between us the player base and the pro/dev teams. They have no direct involvement in the coding process. Any assumption to the contrary is just ignorant.
    The whole 5 min it took to brainstorm these names and type them in did not detract from their responsibilities as Forum Moderators.
    If these new titles have in any way magically changed your gaming experience or your ability to converse on this forum, I will punch myself in the face.

Now put your big boy pants on and get on with life...
    Ok, Clementine spent 6,5 minutes on creating these new titles and then hours reading the outrage about it AND found more time responding to it. Now someone please explain why this time wasn't used to read other forums AND respond to more important issues there? Why does one game get war results within an hour after the event finished but the other has to wait for weeks to get results if they ever even decide to post them. Legends at war had two wars so far where they never bothered giving a final leaderboard.
    Clementine how about explaining who you need to get this information? Do you not have a database where you can just pull it from?
    What possibilities do you have to gain information about a game? You always say:"I'll pass it on" but do you follow up and request an answer or is you job done once you passed the info along?
    You claim your job is to communicate with us on the forum. Please do that with topics that are important to us and do it in all game forums not just the ones that currently make the most money for you. How do you expect newer or less profitable games to get better if you don't pay any attention to them? You can't seriously expect to put a product out and wait for it to thrive by itself. Especially not I you have tons of programming errors that we make you aware of and then never get a response about them.

One more thing to point out about your New Titles posts in each game forum
    Crime City had 68 views
    Modern War had 62
    Beyond the dead 44
    All others 8-22
    Legends at War 131
    Doesn't that tell you which gaming community visits the forum the most to get info?
    Last edited by Himbaer2; 08-07-2014 at 02:32 AM.

Yes you should be putting this in each games announcement section, it would cut down a little on everyone making a post. I think you guys could have come up with some better names. There is a difference to being silly or cheeky and another to just being in bad taste. Who wants to get on the forum being frustrated with gree and the crummy game issues and be called a troll or being told your mute. You can and should do better.

To thorm v2,

What would you know you are just a motor mouth.

In their defence their intent was good. The execution was jus poor. Id hate to see this be the straw that broke the camels back in your case. It's just a joke that wasn't executed particularly well. Don't know too many organisation that title their own members motor mouths. Like if it was something the community produced sure... But this is all wrong. Your post will be close and asked to refer to the other threads on this subject and rightly so.

But mate, you're not wrong.

(I was trying to send to send the above as clemmy locked your thread)
    Last edited by bam bam.; 08-06-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Clementine, in response to your earlier post, I do think a post should be made in all the sub forums detailing where all the names came from so that more people don't get ticked off about this since I for one never check any forum other than the one specific to my game. By doing this everyone would see this and it would stop the large number of threads that are being created and then locked from ever being made since there would be something right there to tell people about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Clementine, in response to your earlier post, I do think a post should be made in all the sub forums detailing where all the names came from so that more people don't get ticked off about this since I for one never check any forum other than the one specific to my game. By doing this everyone would see this and it would stop the large number of threads that are being created and then locked from ever being made since there would be something right there to tell people about this.
    I can easily do this now. I will make them in all announcement sections and then lock and redirect here.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I can easily do this now. I will make them in all announcement sections and then lock and redirect here.
    Sounds good, this should help with a lot of the feedback you have been getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Sounds good, this should help with a lot of the feedback you have been getting.
    It has been done. I am updating this one too with a bit of explanation on the reason for choosing the titles. Hopefully will make it more clear.

This thread is quite ridiculous, it's one little change to make the forum a little different. What's really going on here is how far can I push the new mod. Childish really.

*smacks face* did I just enter the twilight zone?
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    *smacks face* did I just enter the twilight zone?

Hey, since we are making some changes around here can we go back to darker back ground yet? It was changed awhile back and it took some getting used to the blinding color scheme. Well actually, you never get used to it. It's always there in all it's brightness.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Quote Originally Posted by Ajk View Post
    Hey, since we are making some changes around here can we go back to darker back ground yet? It was changed awhile back and it took some getting used to the blinding color scheme. Well actually, you never get used to it. It's always there in all it's brightness.
    Which background are we speaking of? The white one behind each post?

Hey Clem when u close threads r u able to put the redirect on the last post as u close it?. U have shut off all the threads in MW forum without a redirect to the appropriate thread. How can people send you accolades if they cant easily reply...Cheers.

Edit, all closed threads, I see u did on one. Thank you kindly

Sorry but this is one of the silliest things I've ever seen anyone complain about on this forum.

Clementine, your playfulness has caused such chaos that here are my suggestions for new names that are sure not to offend.

# of Posts: User Title
    10: 10+ Post Member
    25: 25+ Post Member
    50: 50+ Post Member
    100: 100+ Post Member
    250: 250+ Post Member
    500: 500+ Post Member
    1000: 1000+ Post Member
    2500: 2500+ Post Member
    5000: 5000+ Post Member
    10000: 10000+ Post Member
    Last edited by Systematrix; 08-06-2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Reworded to avoid offending, however futile that may be
    Through chaos comes clarity